Nice Thread

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Off-topic Caolan - this is a "nice" thread not a "very nice" one
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Gary,

It's NOT "off-topic"

It's "VERY off-topic" :roll:
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Nice one Grumps :P
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
LePaul
El Pablo

Post by LePaul »

Do you know Grumps you are so very right and I love to see you being that way

and Gary - its a pleasure to see you being your fab self - its what makes things rosie around here. Very very rosie indeed.

Caolan - its great to see you being so very thankful - I marvel at it all. I just cant contain myself.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Rugby thick and full of Ulster passion
Whats wrong with that then FRU ???
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Do I detect a hint (just the tiniest hint) of sarcasm creeping into this (nice) thread?
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

Post by darkside lightside »

Gary wrote:Off-topic Caolan - this is a "nice" thread not a "very nice" one
:lol:

no I'll tell you what's not nice - is people being pedantic when other people are trying to be nice!!!

Next time I'm going to go and create a "Nasty Thread" for you...

(but I would do this in a nice way of course)
[The Artist Formerly Known as Caolan]

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Tyler Durden
garf11
Novice

Post by garf11 »

Although i find the word "nice" nice i fear it is almost overused in todays society. in fact I would go as far as to say that "nice" is not as nice as "charming" or "glorious" or indeed "delightful"

so I challange ye, ye so called nice people.... push the boundarys out a bit and be truly spledidly decorious to one another.
Any ideas for new songs? Ideas on a postcard.
LePaul
El Pablo

Post by LePaul »

garf11 - nicely put and without boundaries either. Niceeeeeeeeeeeee. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grumps - its just the effection we feel but no sarcasm - definitely not. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caolan - please dont mean me - I honestly wasnt being pedantic - its just nice to see thankfullness on this nicely thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gary
Chancellor to the King

Post by Gary »

Caolan wrote:
Gary wrote:Off-topic Caolan - this is a "nice" thread not a "very nice" one
:lol:

no I'll tell you what's not nice - is people being pedantic when other people are trying to be nice!!!

Next time I'm going to go and create a "Nasty Thread" for you...

(but I would do this in a nice way of course)

Would that be a "so-called" nasty thread or a real nasty one. But it's ok - I'm stopping being nice now. :evil:
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Post by aarons »

I'd just like to say that I think that that nice Mr Aled Brew, amongst others, played very well at Ravenhill last night, and he's welcome back whenever he likes.
Gary
Chancellor to the King

Post by Gary »

Now if he'd said that YM it'd be obvious he was only taking the pith :)
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

pwrmoore wrote:
colinh wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:maybe next game will be my turn.... 8)
You can talk to me anytime you want Paul ....Im always here for you. :)))))
where were you toinight then? I looked for those camouflage trousers but you were too well hidden :lol:
Thats because I was wearing camoflague trousers ..... Im still here for you Paul :)))
Romeo47 Alpha 52
LePaul
El Pablo

Post by LePaul »

I cant see you either colinh but I bet you look lovely though :wink: :wink: :wink:
the original kimble
Warrior Chief

Post by the original kimble »

Drove to Dublin. Parked the car in a really nice North Dublin side street. Called in to a nice pub called Fagins. Had a few nice pints of Liffey Water and a nice steak sandwich. Wandered out in the drizzle and met what I thought to be a nice photographer from a nice Sunday Paper. Had a really nice time at Croke Park. Went back to said car and was well pleased that the nice people who lived in the street had decided to leave the nice alloys intact. Drove home overflowing with niceness.

And , I say, aren't those English chappies, you know, the ones in the nice white shirts really nice too. Not one of them made the slightest attempt to beat up any of us.

Hoorah, I say!

tok
It's more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.
Anyway, the only difference between me and a madman is I’m not mad….I think…

www.ursc.co
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Post by aarons »

the original kimble wrote:Drove to Dublin. Parked the car in a really nice North Dublin side street. Called in to a nice pub called Fagins.
i was also in Fagins on Sat - very pleasant. I think it's the Croke Park watering hole of choice for me from now on..