Directions to Ravenhill

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Eve
Novice

Post by Eve »

Here's hoping it doesn't run dry again :wink:
Donny B
Novice

Post by Donny B »

browner wrote:Think Donny owes you a pint for that bit of work Chick.
No problem. As I'll be on the dry, it would be a pleasure to buy SOMEONE a pint.

That beer tent better be open, cause we're going straight to the ground and will need watering and feeding after our long and arduous trip! :wink:
Show me the way to Ravenhill!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

If you're early enough, you can try and park in the Cregagh Estate to the left (although if you're in a Southern reg car, maybe not! Though I could be wrong!)
I have seen several parked in their regularly and there is not a problem, sure as Mike says we even have season ticket holders from Louth :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

Cool Rooster, I thought it'd be fine, but thought I better qualify it just in case!! :shock:

See everyone this evening! :D
Donny B
Novice

Post by Donny B »

Oh by the way, what's the weather like up there today?

It was a bit icy down here this morning but nothing too bad. I saw on the news that you got hit by the snow yesterday. I trust it's better today?
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Fermanagh was hit by the Snow. Belfast was clear. Its overcast and chilly. Wrap up warm. Image
3 degrees and breezy
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

The forecast is for rain tonight, but probably not until later - but bring a coat, and wrap up warm!
Donny B
Novice

Post by Donny B »

ultimate ulster chick wrote:The forecast is for rain tonight, but probably not until later - but bring a coat, and wrap up warm!
Oh believe me, I will. After our last visit for the 6-all draw in December that was played in apocalyptic conditions, I know to wrap up well.
Donny B
Novice

Post by Donny B »

ultimate ulster chick wrote:Cool Rooster, I thought it'd be fine, but thought I better qualify it just in case!! :shock:

See everyone this evening! :D
Well, Ulster Chick, thanks very much for the directions. They worked a treat. We just parked across the road and there was no hassle. Shame about the lousy match but the Leinster crew who made the trip up still enjoyed the craic with the locals.

Sorry I couldn't buy you a pint but I only realised on the way up that we had no way of recognising each other. At one point I did consider standing on a table in the beer tent and asking "Who is the Ultimate Ulster Chick?"
But then I thought I might create a Spartacus-like scenario with all these various Ulster women shouting "I am the Ultimate Ulster Chick", "No, I am the Ultimate Ulster Chick", "No, it is I who is the Ultimate Ulster Chick!" And then a massive cat-fight could ensue, so I thought better of it.

But rest assured, the next time you're in Dublin for a Leinster-Ulster derby, I'll have a pint ready for you.

Thanks again,

DB
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Post by aarons »

Donny B wrote:At one point I did consider standing on a table in the beer tent and asking "Who is the Ultimate Ulster Chick?"
But then I thought I might create a Spartacus-like scenario with all these various Ulster women shouting "I am the Ultimate Ulster Chick", "No, I am the Ultimate Ulster Chick", "No, it is I who is the Ultimate Ulster Chick!" And then a massive cat-fight could ensue, so I thought better of it.
:lol: :lol:
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

aarons wrote:
Donny B wrote:At one point I did consider standing on a table in the beer tent and asking "Who is the Ultimate Ulster Chick?"
apparently the way to tell the true UUC is by her portugese-french knickers :shock: :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Donny B
Novice

Post by Donny B »

pwrmoore wrote:
aarons wrote:
apparently the way to tell the true UUC is by her portugese-french knickers :shock: :lol:
Ooer Missus!

Did I stumble into "Carry on Ulster" here? :lol:
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

not exactly but some of the locals got a bit carried away last night

phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4929

:shock: :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Donny B
Novice

Post by Donny B »

pwrmoore wrote:not exactly but some of the locals got a bit carried away last night

phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4929

:shock: :lol:

Ahhh, that does make a bit more sense alright!

Well, relatively speaking..... :wink:
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

WE WERE TALKING ABOUT BOYCOTTING FRENCH PRODUCTS, SO I HAD TO CHECK MY KNICKERS!!

Anyway Donny, glad to hear that female directions got you to Ravenhill without any difficulties. Women are just amazing, aren't they?!! :D

Oh, and there's pics of me on my Bebo page (the link on my posts), you can have a nice glass of wine for me when I'm down in Dublin then!! Ta! :wink: