Brennan Banner.

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Brennan Banner.

Post by browner »

Seen a banner referring to Brennan (most of it was in French) being removed from the Prom side.

Assumed it was because it was covering the advertising..................anybody know what it said or have anymore info?
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

I saw it too, don't know what it said, i studied German at school and i wasn't very good at it!
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
ColinS
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ColinS »

It mentioned no more rugby for him and goodbye. Never noticed it being taken away!

Colinx
Some people say I used to be called Colzo. Don't listen to them people, I talk much less sense than Colzo.
Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Re: Brennan Banner.

Post by Glynncommando »

browner wrote:Seen a banner referring to Brennan (most of it was in French) being removed from the Prom side.

Assumed it was because it was covering the advertising..................anybody know what it said or have anymore info?

Just discovered this thread...

"Adieu et bon debarras" or "Goodbye & good riddance"

Sentiments remain the same.
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"
Lanzaman
Initiate

Post by Lanzaman »

I see that recent posts have been removed from this topic, presumably due to the humour being too near the knuckle & if any member has taken offence at this, then I can only apologise.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Aw jeez and I could never work out wtf you were all on about :?
pm me Lanza :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best