Q & A Sessions

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Q & A Sessions

Post by Cockatrice »

A while ago UR used to provide a Q & A Session to enable us supporters to ask questions however that appears to have fallen by the wayside over the past few seasons.

What chance it could come back? and what questions would anyone be interested in knowing answers to?

I for one would like to know what if any action UR are taking to identify those supporters responsible for the violation of senior management and coaching staff at the last two matches? has an investigation begun? are witnesses being sought? will those responsible be banned from Ravenhill? and if nothing has already been commenced then why not??
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

100% in agreement.
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

YM

My agreement is with the inquiry idea.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Red Hand Hero wrote: Was this "abuse" in the form on a nigh-on physical confrontation with said aggressors or was it a few "so-called fans" letting a couple of descriptive adjectives fly as they passed McCall and/or Mike Reid as they left the ground?
The bold bit is all I have ever heard and it goes back to the end of last season.
Your chances of an answer on here from MR though are even lower than picking the lottery numbers for the next 12 weeks in succession.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Go back to the days of Harry Williams. Abuse was alleged then. Was it abuse then and is this of a higher level?

I do not know as I have no information.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I was thinking more when the CEO used to provide Q & A sessions and as such the supporters had at least the opportunity to think they were being listened to.

Was interested to here what others might have wanted answers to.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

UR are providing a q+a session at present.

See your latest UR email fanzine or (I presume) ulsterrugby.com
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

For the lazy ones :roll:

Ulster Caretaker Coach Steve Williams will be answering your questions online!
Steve Williams has assumed the position of Caretaker Coach in the last week following the departure of Head Coach Mark McCall. The former Welsh International has quite a task on his hands and will be focusing on getting the Ulster team back on track and further up the Magners League table.
Having only joined Ulster as Assistant Coach at the beginning of the season Williams has had an eventful few months but has showed confidence that his side can put their poor start behind them and play to their full potential.
http://www.ulsterrugby.com/ are giving you the chance to submit the questions that YOU want to ask to Williams- the perfect opportunity to get answers to all those burning questions.
To submit your questions please email stacey@ulsterrugby.com
The responses will all be posted on http://www.ulsterrugby.com/ early next week.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Seems UR are perhaps once again reading and taking note of posts on this website (Hey, they would not be the only ones!) - the Williams Q&A initiative could be a response to Cocka's post as it was announced around 2 days after Cocka's post here!
Illegitimi Non Carborundum