Rugby In Bangor

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

beanflick
Novice

Rugby In Bangor

Post by beanflick »

Looking to watch the magners leagur this weekend. Is there any bars in bangor that have setanta and will be showing the rugby.Thanks in advance
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Rugby In Bangor

Post by Rooster »

beanflick wrote:Looking to watch the magners leagur this weekend. Is there any bars in bangor that have setanta and will be showing the rugby.Thanks in advance
What about a wee diversion up to Ravenhill :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

in the past i recall someone saying either Fealtys or D'Dee Rugby Club organised a bus to R'hill
but was maybe only for Heinekeen games? Anyway looks like its gonna b one of those lovely
windy & damp nites @ R'hill so get outa yer couch and up 2 R'hill.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
beanflick
Novice

Post by beanflick »

When are ulster playing, have to admit im a munster fan and want to see the blues game on sat evening. But didnt know ulster were playing can you pay at the gate ? Any help on the setanta in bangor front ?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Playing Llanelli on Friday night 7:30 in Ravenhill and you can pay at gate or if you are sure you are going can book ticket online and collect at gate at a discount phone 02890493222

Jenny Watts also used to run a bus for games I think :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

beanflick wrote:When are ulster playing, have to admit im a munster fan
We won't hold that against you :lol: there are at least 2 other Munster exiles that are regulars in Ravenhill one even has a season ticket.
Rory Best