Tag or Touch rugby in Belfast?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Tag or Touch rugby in Belfast?

Post by againstthehead »

Hi folks,
Not sure if this is the right board to post this question, but here goes:

I'm just wondering if there are any touch/tag leagues running in Belfast this year. I played (tried to a least) a bit of touch last summer in a league out at Cival service but I don't think it's running this summer. If anyone knows of any leagues or even better, a team that needs an extra player or 2 if you could let me know, that would be great!

Cheers
ATH
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Re: Tag or Touch rugby in Belfast?

Post by Glynncommando »

Likewise. Would also be interested. Maybe we could have an Ulster Fans' team???
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Couple of links here.................

http://www.irishrugby.ie/9683_11336.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.irishrugby.ie/11372_9953.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seems you might be too late for the Belfast venue though.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Gemma
Warrior
Location: Rescued from the English, abandoned in frozen North

Post by Gemma »

I'd love to have a go - had to give up the real thing with a bad back, so no more tackles :cry:
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

cheers folks - I sent them an email to see what the crack was anyway. I'd be up for creating our own side as well. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything more!
I think Malone ran a Tag tournament last year as well but couldn;t find anything on their website
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'