Accomodation in cardiff

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Accomodation in cardiff

Post by Ithryn »

Well I have just secured 2 tickets for the wales-ireland game in march, and i have the flights booked friday too monday. However finding accomodation is proving impossible, all the low-mid range hotels are sold out, and the top ones are way beyond my current budget. Not found any B&Bs either so far.

So i was wondering if any of you have any advice?
Why? Why not?
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Re: Accomodation in cardiff

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

hook or die...
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Ithryn wrote:Well I have just secured 2 tickets for the wales-ireland game in march, and i have the flights booked friday too monday. However finding accomodation is proving impossible, all the low-mid range hotels are sold out, and the top ones are way beyond my current budget. Not found any B&Bs either so far.

So i was wondering if any of you have any advice?
Stay in Gloucester and take the train in, trains then run till about midight on Saturday, if you stay in Bristol last train is around 9 or 10pm
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ali c
Warrior

Post by ali c »

Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

ali c wrote:did you try the Big Sleep? http://www.thebigsleephotel.com/home.asp?hotelid=1
that place looks great for future reference thank, but saddly its booked out, I have found a large list of cardiff B&B's and planning on just working through the list on the phone on monday.
Why? Why not?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I stayed in the Riverbank 4 years ago and it was a basic but friendly family run hotel, now been taken over http://www.nosda.co.uk/ might be worth a shout, directly opposite stadium on other side of river.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best