NEW CEO........................?

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Re: NEW CEO........................?

Post by ColinM »

BR wrote:I'm sure Crozier wouldn't go to press without checking his facts first.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

So, our suspicions have been proved correct then :D
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gary wrote:So, our suspicions have been proved correct then :D
About the CEO or Crozier :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Either Rooster.....or both. :D
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Cockatrice wrote:Rooster .....what was the extent of the military experience...big difference in my opinion between a corporal in the Catering Corp and a Major in the Guards or indeed p/t UDR.

ps. back from the jungle for a few weeks so maybe will bump into some at next match.

Cockatrice,

Can you explain what this is about?
post edited for offensive remark
ulsterfan09
Novice

Post by ulsterfan09 »

On good authority, the job description that Ulster Rugby issued to candidates was very similar to that of the job description the RNIB had on its website for Col Logans vacant role. This tells me that the role of UR CEO may have been a fait accompli and the others never stood a chance!! Also I believe that IRFU asked the recruitment panel for assurance on the appointment, and the recruitment agent had to ensure the unsuccessful two would not challenge before appointing...

Anyhow we are were we are and I am sure all that commercial experience gained in RNIB, Yates that went bust, Cooky Cola and the General Management experience in H&W will help us progress and in the words of Col Logan

' I want Ulster to be the best in the World', we all want that but lets be realistic and not niave, thus I would settle for a European final and winning it again would satisfy me,
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

stickinout................. sorry have been away for a long time and missed your question... what part is it that you need explained about.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Cockatrice wrote:stickinout................. sorry have been away for a long time and missed your question... what part is it that you need explained about.

No problem. The bit that was edited.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Red Hand Hero wrote:I note our glorious leader got referred to as the "Head" of Coca-Cola in Russia on the Rugby Club on thursday night.
Should know how to run a business in cold, frosty pesky weather then :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

If the tickets are paid for before getting the tickets then what does it matter?
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

It used to be said (perhaps still is) that the easiest people to con were other salespersons. :wink:
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Time to resurrect this one? Feels like Groundhog Day.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

page 14 is interesting reading:
e: NEW CEO........................?
Postby ulsterfan09 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Hold my hands up, got it wrong twice but I had it on 'good authority' within UB. But you know what learnt me lesson on that one, sorry everyone.

Anyhow Mr Logan, done some checking.

Worked for Fuel Services as General Manager (not BP, they sold BP petrol cards to SMEs in N.Ireland). He was not a statutory Director of this company in the 90s if any of us remember them.
Worked for Yates Group as CEO. They had a turnover of £2m. He was also a director of Meldon Electronic, Yates TR NI, Yates Office Supplies and Yates APD. All these companies were dissolved in 2005. In fact Yates were sold to the management by Logan and a chap called Miskelly (now with McClure Watters), seemingly the company went bust within three months, there is a suggestion that everything wasnt what it should have been when sold. A chap called Sam Humpries now CEO of USEL in the Shankill bought the company and I believe may have lost a considerable amount of money and even his house on this deal(that would need validating or someone to ask the question of him).

Being a Bangor man i am sure he knows Dick M well!!!!!!!!!. Dick was on the first interview panel i believe. Since 2005 to date he has worked for RNIB a non commercial charity with a small turnover, interesting that this is deemed a serious commercial role. Regarding Coke Cola, still checking.

I also concur with previous posts that Mr Logan was NOT everyones choice in fact D4 plus one other supported another candidate (dont know which of the other two). If I do a compare of the three based on whats here and on the internet....Well...I am not convinced we have the right man here, hope we have but I think the Yates Group matter needs further investigating........
ulsterfan09
Novice

McClure Watters anyone ?
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:page 14 is interesting reading:
e: NEW CEO........................?
Postby ulsterfan09 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Hold my hands up, got it wrong twice but I had it on 'good authority' within UB. But you know what learnt me lesson on that one, sorry everyone.

Anyhow Mr Logan, done some checking.

Worked for Fuel Services as General Manager (not BP, they sold BP petrol cards to SMEs in N.Ireland). He was not a statutory Director of this company in the 90s if any of us remember them.
Worked for Yates Group as CEO. They had a turnover of £2m. He was also a director of Meldon Electronic, Yates TR NI, Yates Office Supplies and Yates APD. All these companies were dissolved in 2005. In fact Yates were sold to the management by Logan and a chap called Miskelly (now with McClure Watters), seemingly the company went bust within three months, there is a suggestion that everything wasnt what it should have been when sold. A chap called Sam Humpries now CEO of USEL in the Shankill bought the company and I believe may have lost a considerable amount of money and even his house on this deal(that would need validating or someone to ask the question of him).

Being a Bangor man i am sure he knows Dick M well!!!!!!!!!. Dick was on the first interview panel i believe. Since 2005 to date he has worked for RNIB a non commercial charity with a small turnover, interesting that this is deemed a serious commercial role. Regarding Coke Cola, still checking.

I also concur with previous posts that Mr Logan was NOT everyones choice in fact D4 plus one other supported another candidate (dont know which of the other two). If I do a compare of the three based on whats here and on the internet....Well...I am not convinced we have the right man here, hope we have but I think the Yates Group matter needs further investigating........
ulsterfan09
Novice

McClure Watters anyone ?
Is that John Miskelly ?
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Rooster you old dog. yes i believe so .

where it goes , nobody goes.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”