Superstar supporters

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

User avatar
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6871
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Re: Superstar supporters

Post by Kofi Annan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Right this thread is just so daft, Easter Bunny was saying the same while renewing his season ticket, big big fan, also Barrack Obama is to kick of the next home game , play balll
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”

User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 40137
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Superstar supporters

Post by Rooster » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Cornerfleg wrote:Has anyone ever seen jackie McCann not pregnant?
Me :thumleft: anyway she has given up the weather gig now and retired from BBC.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Superstar supporters

Post by Russ » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Kofi Annan wrote:Right this thread is just so daft, Easter Bunny was saying the same while renewing his season ticket, big big fan, also Barrack Obama is to kick of the next home game , play balll
Everyone knows Barack is a Leinster man, his car was spotted in D4 also

User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11120
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Superstar supporters

Post by Jackie Brown » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Cornerfleg wrote: Angie and Cecelia watch on ... they'll fight it out later for who gets the full time weather gig.
I'd pay to watch that alright!
Gonna Party Like It's 1999

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11540
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Superstar supporters

Post by big mervyn » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Russ wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Right this thread is just so daft, Easter Bunny was saying the same while renewing his season ticket, big big fan, also Barrack Obama is to kick of the next home game , play balll
Everyone knows Barack is a Leinster man, his car was spotted in D4 also
True. He is directly descended from a BIFFO.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11565
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm
Location: In Toulon ... waiting for an offer

Re: Superstar supporters

Post by Cornerfleg » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:42 am

Jackie Brown wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote: Angie and Cecelia watch on ... they'll fight it out later for who gets the full time weather gig.
I'd pay to watch that alright!


Who's your money on ... or are you just wanting to perv and not really interested in the fight?

Smart money is on Cecelia - she has a tat and thon short hair and comfy shoes worries me ... but I think Angie has a good left hook and could poke Cecelia in the eye right and quick ... doesn't matter really cause they're both Donna's be-atches anyway.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"

User avatar
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6871
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Re: Superstar supporters

Post by Kofi Annan » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:44 am

Corner, your imagination worries me.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”

User avatar
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11565
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm
Location: In Toulon ... waiting for an offer

Re: Superstar supporters

Post by Cornerfleg » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:47 am

You sound like my shrink .... before I burried him!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Superstar supporters

Post by Russ » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Keet Earls has been spotted at Ravers often, do self proclaimed superstars count?

User avatar
OneMore
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1849
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Re: Superstar supporters

Post by OneMore » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Russ wrote:Keet Earls has been spotted at Ravers often, do self proclaimed superstars count?
Hey Russ,

Page 1 called, it wants its joke back.

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Superstar supporters

Post by Russ » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:42 pm

OneMore wrote:
Russ wrote:Keet Earls has been spotted at Ravers often, do self proclaimed superstars count?
Hey Russ,

Page 1 called, it wants its joke back.
2013 called, it said go feck yourself

Post Reply