Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

a very worthy choice IMHO
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
DHK
Steward

Post by DHK »

Well done to the big man, thoroughly deserved! Is this his first Baa Baa's call up? I think it might be but i'm not 100% sure!
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

When, against who???
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

Am I being stupid or is this not just a rumour cause of where it's posted?? :?
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

I've checked the Baa baas site and they've not named a squad for the England/Scotland games - but hopefully your prediction is born of some insider knowledge YM.... :D
Paul.

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Well he played against them in November 29th 2001.
Some other names we know as well :D
Australia: Chris Latham; Ben Tune, Steve Kefu, Toutai Kefu, Scott Staniforth; Elton Flatley, George Gregan (capt); David Lyons, George Smith, Mark Connors; Tom Bowman, Justin Harrison; Rod Moore, Brendan Cannon, Bill Young. Reserves: Michael Foley, Ben Darwin, Owen Finegan, Phil Waugh, Chris Whitaker, Manuel Edmonds, Stephen Larkham.

Barbarians: Percy Montgomery (South Africa); Breyton Paulse (South Africa), Stephane Glas (France), Pat Howard (Australia), Stefan Terblanche (South Africa); Braam van Straaten (South Africa), Rob Howley (Wales, capt); Paul Miller (New Zealand), Olivier Magne (France), Corne Krige (South Africa); Mark Andrews (South Africa), Ian Jones (New Zealand); Dai Young (Wales), Raphael Ibanez (France), Darren Morris (Wales). Reserves: Richard Cockerill (England), Craig Dowd (New Zealand), Simon Maling (New Zealand), Pat Lam (Samoa), Werner Swanepoel (South Africa), Carlos Spencer (New Zealand), Mat Rogers (Australia).
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Red Hand Supporter
Warrior Assassin

Post by Red Hand Supporter »

Plus our surfer Rod
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dai Young was playing for the Baa Baas, perhaps they were settling an old score a couple of weeks ago at half time :lol: :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

I spoke to him a few days ago and he said he was looking forward to going back to Australia at the end of the month for a summer break. I would be surprised but pleased for him.
Romeo47 Alpha 52
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

colinh wrote:I spoke to him a few days ago and he said he was looking forward to going back to Australia at the end of the month for a summer break. I would be surprised but pleased for him.
I think he has to complete a bit of community service back home before the end of the summer as part of his re-hab after the "racist comment" incident. Maybe he can fit in a Baa-baas game before he goes but we need him to sort out all his outstanding commitments and make it back to Ravenhill for the start of next season. :D
Paul.