O’Gara Rumour

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Frosty
Initiate

O’Gara Rumour

Post by Mr Frosty »

This sounds too far fetched too be true but just thought would ask in case anybody else had heard this

Its rumoured that O’Gara has left his wife for one of the Irish physic’s/trainers. This resulted in a joke by one of the players in the changing room who in turn got floored by another player.

Sounds very unlikely but could explain one of the problems in camp
Last edited by Mr Frosty on Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

This sounds like none of our business.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Mr Frosty
Initiate

Post by Mr Frosty »

does if is reason he has been playin so poor

its niether my opinion or believe its true i was just putting it out there
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Don't think its our business and this thread should be removed. If ya want rumours and speculation about any player then head over to Turnipfans.com, they have a monopoly on rumours over there.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

here is the latest from Turnipstan presses, you couldn't make this stuff up! :lol:
FROM RELIABLE SOURCE WITHIN IRISH CAMP>

Drico had a go at the munster forwards, Stringer and Hickie in the dressing room after the match Saturday. This was after he did his usual interviews and after Paulie had tried to rally the troops and it didn't go down well, particularly his scathing attack on Hickie. Leinster Munster divide is evident Drico insisted on redden being picked ahead of Eddies choice Boss - what are they paying Eddie to do if BOD if picking the team? Hickie and Quinlan not speaking - Quinlans fiancé is an ex of Hickies Wallace is on painkillers to play but has told EOS he's not right and can't sidestep - Eddie doesn't want to know Leamy was diagnosed by Liam Hennessy as a borderline diabetic but Eddie won't let him either take medicine as you have to declare before the world cup or rest. O Gara is in charge of the dress code when they're going out but lost the plot on Sunday night when some players slagged him over the Newbridge cufflinks he had given to the squad. (They all have to donate a present to the squad). That ended up with O gara refusing to go out and going back to the hotel. Mal and Donnacha had a blazing row in training yesterday - not the usual training dustup.
Quinlan and Easterby also had a few pops at each other. Before the Georgia game the 2nd 15 beat the starting 15, 32-20 in a 40 minute game O Donovan not happy as EOS has got extra 4 years but he hasn't
http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/forum_ ... 6918&TPN=1
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
ColinS
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ColinS »

Read that myself Jackie, great rumours down there! :lol:

Colinx
Some people say I used to be called Colzo. Don't listen to them people, I talk much less sense than Colzo.
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Post by aarons »

Jackie Brown wrote:Don't think its our business and this thread should be removed. If ya want rumours and speculation about any player then head over to Turnipfans.com, they have a monopoly on rumours over there.
agreed.

there are a million different rumours floating around amongst the irish fans in France. i will say that in fairness, a lot of them are about o'gara - but i've not heard this particular one.
LePaul
El Pablo

Post by LePaul »

The saddest part of all this, aside from diving into peoples private affairs which we have no place to, is that if these split rumours are right then we are 100% snookered for Friday. There is absolutely no way a team with that depth of discontent can perform as one single unit.

God help us all, and they gave Comical (the leader) a 4 year contract. Holy Mudder O God. :evil: :evil:
Rugby thick and full of Ulster passion
Whats wrong with that then FRU ???
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Sat beside a charming young girl at the Namibia match who told me that ROG and the missus had parted company. Apparently she read it in the OK publication, so it must be true.
Mum 8)
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
atee
Novice

Post by atee »

This isnt even Rugby!
1 LOVE 1 ULSTER
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

atee wrote:This isnt even Rugby!
ah give over! :evil: ...neither is that tosh ireland have dished up this past month or so but theres plenty of talk about it :roll:
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

:lol: :lol: AND NOW IT'S GOING IN THE CORRECT FORUM....
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

POC saying on Setanta that these batch of rumours that are going around are all a load of horlix, well words to that effect.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

And can we lock it .............. we really don't need this tosh around .......... some of the other sites might lower themselves ................ but us .............. NEVER 8)

I'm not drunk! I just have speech impediment... [vomits]
and a stomach virus... [falls off bar stool]
and an inner ear infection."
Brian Griffin
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

NO!
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!