Heineken Semi finals

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

tigerburnie
Warrior

Heineken Semi finals

Post by tigerburnie »

I shalln't see either game as I don't pay that nice Mr Murdoch any of my hard earnt, but I'm sure there will be two belters this weekend. I think it will be hard for Munster or Clermont to win away, but wish both of them well. Somehow the Sorries and Toulon sort of represent what I don't really like about how the game is developing into.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Heineken Semi finals

Post by Russ »

Sorries are also away

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Russ the sorries are like a bunch of nomads, they don't have a proper home........................ :lol:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Clermont Toulon final

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Saracens will be staging a Gathering at Twickenham on Saturday ahead of the Heineken Cup semi-final against Clermont Auvergne.

Fans going to the game are invited to join us in the West Car Park from 1pm for a bite to eat and a few drinks, some live music and a chat with some of the non-playing Saracens players.

This will be followed by a march into the stadium to give the squad a welcome to remember ahead of the European clash.

We look forward to seeing you there.
That is a very basic problem they have, they have to stage a session in a carpark, remember MK with Saints there was no need to stage a "gathering " we all just went to the supermarket and had a bloody big party in the carpark, nothing pre organised just a spontaneous session.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

Rooster wrote:
Saracens will be staging a Gathering at Twickenham on Saturday ahead of the Heineken Cup semi-final against Clermont Auvergne.

Fans going to the game are invited to join us in the West Car Park from 1pm for a bite to eat and a few drinks, some live music and a chat with some of the non-playing Saracens players.

This will be followed by a march into the stadium to give the squad a welcome to remember ahead of the European clash.

That is a very basic problem they have, they have to stage a session in a carpark, remember MK with Saints there was no need to stage a "gathering " we all just went to the supermarket and had a bloody big party in the carpark, nothing pre organised just a spontaneous session.
They are still struggling to sell tickets for the game too!
I've just had an email through from England Rugby pushing tickets for the game at £15!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Samstew wrote:
Rooster wrote:

They are still struggling to sell tickets for the game too!
I've just had an email through from England Rugby pushing tickets for the game at £15!
Groupon have them at £10

bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Russ wrote:Clermont Toulon final

I really hope not but it is looking likely.
Sacrilege I know but I would like Sarries to do it if only for the fact that we can say we almost beat the champs with 14 men!
And Mark McCall is a top Ulster man.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

bazzaj wrote:
Russ wrote:Clermont Toulon final

I really hope not but it is looking likely.
Sacrilege I know but I would like Sarries to do it if only for the fact that we can say we almost beat the champs with 14 men!
And Mark McCall is a top Ulster man.
A Munster win on Sunday means my 2 spare tickets due to friends pulling out are actually worth something

Neil F
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neil F »

Russ wrote:Groupon have them at £10

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd rather risk a Groupon tattooist who'll irreparably damage your skin at 30% of their regular fee... :shock:
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

I kinda feel like there was something I was supposed to be doing today :banghead: :thumbdown: :scratch:
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Deraless wrote:I kinda feel like there was something I was supposed to be doing today :banghead: :thumbdown: :scratch:
Bit depressed about that myself, so heading to the pub later in the hope that Sarries get thumped.

And if they don't get thumped at least I'm in the right place to drown my sorrows.

Meh!
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

As much as it pains me to say, Saracens Toulon final is my prediction
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Rocket
Novice

Post by Rocket »

Wee Woman wrote:
Deraless wrote:I kinda feel like there was something I was supposed to be doing today :banghead: :thumbdown: :scratch:
Bit depressed about that myself, so heading to the pub later in the hope that Sarries get thumped.

And if they don't get thumped at least I'm in the right place to drown my sorrows.

Meh!
Tell me about it, would have been a lovely day to watch rugby
ulster32
Novice

Post by ulster32 »

A half empty twickenham doesn't really give the sense of a big occasion... :roll: