Saracens v Quins

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Saracens v Quins

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Water off an ould ballix's back Snipe, sure one must be generous to visitors, even if they are more like feckin' langer lodgers. >EW
Arra just be glad I don't have yer address. I'd probably call round for afternoon tea and forget to leave. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Water off an ould ballix's back Snipe, sure one must be generous to visitors, even if they are more like feckin' langer lodgers. >EW
Arra just be glad I don't have yer address. I'd probably call round for afternoon tea and forget to leave. :D
Ah you'd be welcome Shan, just as long as you did't go putting up any Holy pictures, could just about manage the JFK one & maybe even Dev but no feckin' sacred heart or de Papa & all will be cushtie. All religions are discriminated against equally in this house.

Did I tell you about the two clampits who came to the door at 9.30 am a couple of Saturdays back? I fixed them with my most disappointed look, they knew before they opened their bakes what the answer was going to be, but still and all I gave them my surliest "not interested" and sighed a sigh that only the chronically depressed can understand, plus a hand clapped against my forehead.

Anyway, the lodgings, very reasonable rates charged & of course no need to whisper anything to the taxman, keeps the price down, cash only if you please now. If he asks, you are my cousin from The Banner up looking for work, rent free, roigh'?

Mums the word. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Can't be that many Trousers in the Bangor phone book.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:Can't be that many Trousers in the Bangor phone book.
Quite a few Shorts though ...
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

big mervyn wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Can't be that many Trousers in the Bangor phone book.
Quite a few Shorts though ...
Did Fleg ever find his? :D
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Arra just be glad I don't have yer address. I'd probably call round for afternoon tea and forget to leave.

Ah you'd be welcome Shan, just as long as you did't go putting up any Holy pictures, could just about manage the JFK one & maybe even Dev but no feckin' sacred heart or de Papa & all will be cushtie. All religions are discriminated against equally in this house.

Did I tell you about the two clampits who came to the door at 9.30 am a couple of Saturdays back? I fixed them with my most disappointed look, they knew before they opened their bakes what the answer was going to be, but still and all I gave them my surliest "not interested" and sighed a sigh that only the chronically depressed can understand, plus a hand clapped against my forehead.

Anyway, the lodgings, very reasonable rates charged & of course no need to whisper anything to the taxman, keeps the price down, cash only if you please now. If he asks, you are my cousin from The Banner up looking for work, rent free, roigh'?

Mums the word. >EW
:lol: Nice one old boy. You wouldn't need to worry about the pictures with me anyway. Only those with doubts need to prove to themselves and others with demonstration and exhibition IMO. But even if I was afflicted with such a state I still wouldn't have them. I've never been one for pictures really of any kind. I've never owned a camera!!! The odd one like the dodgy dog and a few others on my trust old netbook and a picture of the mighty Istabraq is the only one I have in my house.....in his case there is simply no doubting his supreme state of being as all the evidence is there before us. :D

Oh those poor wee souls who turn up at Chateau De Pantalon don't know what is about to hit 'em. Mormons I suppose or Jehovah's Witnesses. Hardly matters which anyway as the majority of these guys are the same person just with different clothes and occasionally a slightly different face. The stream of inanity is always the same. As old Jack said about the needy "shower of bástards" although maybe " a shower of annoying muttering gowlbags" would be closer to it. Shooting is too good for 'em and even my friend agrees that it will be easier for Baggy T to enter the kingdom of paradise than it is for these overgroomed personality-voided non-entities to fit through the eye of the needle. Now I bet that cheers you up. It is better and always more fogivable for a person to stray from the golden pathway while maintaining a level of personal honesty and integrity than it is to want to take advantage of the thirsty by overcharging them for a drink rather than offering it to them as a friend. The hand of love doth touch your head Baggy. You are not lost and can find your way home.

Gwan.

>TLGH
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

While we are on this thread Shan, feck Sarries. I don't like Toulon much either but I hope they give your English pals a hell of a tanking.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Oh Toulon all the way for me Baggy. Saracens wouldn't be a favourite of mine to say the least. If it was a proper English Club like Leicester it would be different for me.

But I am worried about next year. What the feck are we going to call Jonny Wilkinson's Toulon then? Or will it matter because surely even such a well resourced team will crumble and fall once the reign ends. :D
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Shan wrote:Oh Toulon all the way for me Baggy. Saracens wouldn't be a favourite of mine to say the least. If it was a proper English Club like Leicester it would be different for me.

But I am worried about next year. What the feck are we going to call Jonny Wilkinson's Toulon then? Or will it matter because surely even such a well resourced team will crumble and fall once the reign ends. :D
You can call them what you like, we will be calling them Ruan Pienaar's Toulon not.