Sorries win f**k all

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Re: Sorries win f**k all

Post by thecrouch »

Matt Stevens is one fat man.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

thecrouch wrote:Matt Stevens is one fat man.
A fat drug addled Vunt.

I'm assuming that those who are tutting over this thread didn't see Vuntipola's antics at Ravenhill or heard tell of Griffiths outrageous message to Fit?

Sarries Vunts. Feck them all and the horses they all rode in on. The civilised Rugby loving faction are all grateful to Saints today & Toulon last week.

Coming up empty is a satisfying end to the Vunts season. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

And this, http://t.co/R4l2io9ZTk from the man who, in gloating post 5thApril 2014 day of infamy when InTheArse killed our season, said it was a pity that Ulster couldn't show more grace in defeat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Idiots have a problem realising that when they put the boot into opponents, that their turn is only a matter of time in ccoming around. Feck him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No offence intended to stutterers.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Osser

Anscombe Out
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Saw 6 Sarries fans at twickers. Seems they will travel ...

Anscombe Out
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:Saw 6 Sarries fans at twickers. Seems they will travel ...

Anscombe Out
Too upset to go home or thought it was today?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Saw this somewhere else earlier:

"
Too much of sport operates under the tyranny of the result," Griffiths tells BBC Sport.
"The core principle at Saracens is that we gather talented people together, treat them unbelievably well and in return they try unbelievable hard. That is it.
"Everything else - winning or losing matches, winning or losing Cups - are just outcomes. They are not the primary "Too much of sport operates under the tyranny of the result," Griffiths tells BBC Sport.
But only if you win, apparently , fecking spin bullshîter
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Does anyone know why that vunt Griffiths was sacked by SA rugby? Just to save me searching the tinternet
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
GLENN CORNICK
Squire

Post by GLENN CORNICK »

"Everything else - winning or losing matches, winning or losing Cups - are just outcomes. They are not the primary "Too much of sport operates under the tyranny of the result," Griffiths tells BBC Sport.

Is that why you and your sugahdaddy Wray et al moved heaven and earth to feck up European rugby?

Snakeoil salesman, with apologies to snakes.
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

What letter did he pen?
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

What letter was penned to FC?
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Jackie Brown wrote:What letter was penned to FC?
There was a rumour going that Griffiths sent an email or text to Fit saying he didn't think much of our atmosphere or the way we took them beating us or words to that effect, from where I heard it there probably is substance in the rumour and Fit was not best pleased at it either >threaten
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:What letter was penned to FC?
There was a rumour going that Griffiths sent an email or text to Fit saying he didn't think much of our atmosphere or the way we took them beating us or words to that effect, from where I heard it there probably is substance in the rumour and Fit was not best pleased at it either >threaten

Needless to say

There was a large amount of booing of BaaBaas players yesterday by people in various "non club" club shirts - as in the likes of Sorries, Sale, Wasps etc

Also sad to see a lot of England football shirts on the stereotypical hooligan type figure