First Trust Senior Cup Final!

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rugby2013
Novice

Re: First Trust Senior Cup Final!

Post by Rugby2013 »

Russ, away and get your mummy to wipe your mouth you are talking so much sh*te.

People will always be jealous of success so there will alway be people knocking. Ballynahinch are currently the only 1A team in Ulster so get players sent their way but if the player issue is what everyone's gripe is then it's balls. How about the masses of players they now get sent to queens which is now an open club and not just for students at Queens? I would of thought all the Banbridge/Derry/Rainey/Dungannon men would be more concerned with not having a level playing
Field in their league!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rugby2013 wrote:Russ, away and get your mummy to wipe your mouth you are talking so much sh*te.

People will always be jealous of success so there will alway be people knocking. Ballynahinch are currently the only 1A team in Ulster so get players sent their way but if the player issue is what everyone's gripe is then it's balls. How about the masses of players they now get sent to queens which is now an open club and not just for students at Queens? I would of thought all the Banbridge/Derry/Rainey/Dungannon men would be more concerned with not having a level playing
Field in their league!
So you cannot confirm the release date of rugby 2015?

Can you confirm what the large wet patch on the UR logo on the floor is? Looks like someone pished on the floor on top of the logo.

It was post game as the cup was on top of the logo

Might not have been pish, but it's 50/50

What are you on about other clubs for?
Rugby2013
Novice

Post by Rugby2013 »

What are you on about pi$h on the floor for you absolute bell end. Guys have ice packs on and drink water, it gets spilled! My god you are really clutching at straws to have a pop.
I'd say you wouldn't know what a f*cking rugby ball looks like you key board warrior, let alone a changing room post match
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rugby2013 wrote:What are you on about pi$h on the floor for you absolute bell end. Guys have ice packs on and drink water, it gets spilled! My god you are really clutching at straws to have a pop.
I'd say you wouldn't know what a f*cking rugby ball looks like you key board warrior, let alone a changing room post match
You can tell you support Ballynahinch
For every Tazz, there's a rugby 2013

Luckily rugby 2015 is out soon
Rugby2013
Novice

Post by Rugby2013 »

Good chat! Yawn!

Do you want me to change my name that I set up two years?

You stick to rugby computer games and I'll stick to actual rugby!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rugby2013 wrote:Good chat! Yawn!

Terrible future planning there.....
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

hahaha Russ your chat absolutely stinks. Worst repost ever...slide away on unless you actually have genuine rugby related chat instead of making wild and silly aligations. It's getting very tiresome >ES
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Rugby2013 wrote:Russ, away and get your mummy to wipe your mouth you are talking so much sh*te.

Field in their league!
Congrats on being the only I A club in Ulster, since your a player you can maybe help us , last season you had a real bad run and on the slippery slope to relegation, but you stayed up, how can a player playing in England in National Division 1 fly over , play two games for Ballynahinch then the following week play again for his English club, is that the norm, just wondering if it's okay since I thought you could only be registered for a university team in The mainland but play for your club, but not play in two competitive leagues. I am sure Ballynahinch would not have done anything untoward, just wondering how it was possible, not like anyone would cheat or anything.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Here Sorry ,another question, can a player who does not have a visa , play in the north but live in say Omeath as he has a visa for Southern Ireland but not the Uk. Can he therefore play and get money for an ulster club, someone told me no and if found out the player would go home early, would you know if it's possible .
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Hoping Hinch management are suitably embarrassed by their players abusing members of the public

Have penned a letter.

Can we now confirm that nobody pished on the UR logo?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Rugby2013 wrote:Good chat! Yawn!

Terrible future planning there.....
People in Ballynahinch actually believe the world will end on 14/14/14
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

This thread is hilarious. Everyone including me wondering why all the hate for hinch. Then some hinch lad comes on and shows why.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:This thread is hilarious. Everyone including me wondering why all the hate for hinch. Then some hinch lad comes on and shows why.
Can't beat a good wum when someone bites

For the record I know very well what a rugby ball looks like, and what the inside of a changing room looks like after a game

I even know what a changing room covered in pish looks like. Was the yearly ritual when we went to Hinch and won comfortably
Rugby2013
Novice

Post by Rugby2013 »

Ok Kofi in terms of player eligibility, everyone is registered with the IRFU, has their own reg numbers and team lists are filled out. You can't just play a randomer in an AIL game and hope no one will notice. Anyone who plays is fully passed by the Branch/IRFU

Am I not allowed to come on here to defend the club/players when allegations are being made?

Russ I hope it's a strongly worded letter lol
Really worried about that one

You are just showing your class their Russ, it wouldn't even enter my head to pi$h in someone's changing room you utter stars bag
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

Why don't you ring the offices at the ulster branch or the IRFU if you wish to know the answer to that?