Carrick U14s injured

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

The Boo Radleys
Warrior

Carrick U14s injured

Post by The Boo Radleys »

Saw a report on BBC that the bus carrying the Carrick U14s back from Donegal crashed and some of the young lads were injured. Report says none kept in hospital but as a Dad of an Instonians U16, I would just like to say that the young lads and their parents are in out thoughts tonight. Hoping everyone is really ok.
Last edited by The Boo Radleys on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The six most dangerous words in the English Language - Your reward will come in Heaven...
The Boo Radleys
Warrior

Re: Carrick U14s injured

Post by The Boo Radleys »

The six most dangerous words in the English Language - Your reward will come in Heaven...
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Horrible experience for them but hopefully if the worst that has happened is a broken ankle after a bus turns over, it could have been an awful lot worse.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Very lucky indeed to have such minor injuries and only one broken ankle as overturned buses don't normally end up a good situation though by the look of the video below it seems to have gone over on it's side more than actually overturned, here is hoping there are no lasting injuries either physical or mental.
http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0328/690489 ... bus-crash/
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Luckily kids bounce. IRB will probably ban away matches now though ;)

Best wishes to all.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BR wrote:Luckily kids bounce. IRB will probably ban away matches now though ;)

Best wishes to all.
BR , again :roll:

Hope the kids are all okay.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”