Other Pro 12 15/16

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Other Pro 12 15/16

Post by Neill_M »

Glasgow's new aussie/fijian/Scots winger is on the bench for Australia v USA on Sat. He is not in the rwc 31, so they are just going to cap to stop Fiji getting him down the line and to stop the Scots getting him on residency. Had signed 3 yr deal with Glasgow, will almost certainly not do the full deal and head back to Aus after 1/2 yrs.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Other Pro 12 15/16

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ulster near enough Pro12 champions 15/16.

Mexico lose
Weegies lose
Ospreys lose

OK Munster will slaughter Treviso in 25 minutes on TG4 & Scaaaaaaaaaaaalets held on to ruin Weegies home record with 11 v 15 men including 3 men binned in about 3 minutes play.

We are brill. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Were Scarlets good or Glasgow crap?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

damianmcr wrote:Were Scarlets good or Glasgow crap?
All basically average, Scaaaaaaaalets goodish in first half, Weegies minus 20 players struggled but the ref almost saw them home with a frankly bizarre denouement - nice word for scrappy finish with penalties & cards by the million all penalties, about 10 in 5 minutes to Weegies.

You may guess that Mrs Trousers has buggered off to Donegal for the weekend as I'm now settling down to Munster v Treviso. I love a game of guess what that horrible guttural language means, the prematch is a wonderful guessing game, at least with the match you've a rough idea.

I still have the joys of the Top14 game recorded. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Lots of the Munster guys appear to be called Agus. Good to know, Agus Keatley about to kick the first penalty ..... & does. 3-0

The Cork crowd have turned out, literally in their dozens for this, looks reminiscent of a Sarries game. Then they wonder why all the big games are in Limerick.

Anyone know if TG4 are using pre-2000 cameras? It's my first non-HD match of the day but Christ it looks incredibly fuzzy.

Marcus Horan on the touchline & fortunately doesn't "have" d'Oirish so the occasional comprehensible comment.

Treviso score the first try, Dean Budd, horrible missed tackle by CJ Stander. 3-7.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Hope you're recording the France and Scotland game.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

damianmcr wrote:Hope you're recording the France and Scotland game.
Nope, a gentleman doesn't do BT Sport. Them's the rules >rtfm
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
A gentleman would have went to Donegal with his wife!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

6-7 at HT in Cork thriller. :banghead:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:6-7 at HT in Cork thriller. :banghead:
It's like a bad AIL game.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Once a Knight wrote:
damianmcr wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
A gentleman would have went to Donegal with his wife!
Dear God no! :shock:

On a sporting weekend a gentleman pays for the good lady to be otherwise engaged.

I must say, that Agus fellow is a hell of a player. From the commentary he's everywhere.
I am of course kidding OAK.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UNconvincing 18-13 win for Munster. Grim viewing and a couple of hours I'll never get back. :duh:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Once a Knight wrote:
I know, but one always likes to play the gentleman. :lol:

Now be quiet, the delightful tea cosy lady is on TG4. Agus she's lovely. >dance
Not having a clue what she's yammering on about is another advantage.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote: I love a game of guess what that horrible guttural language means, the prematch is a wonderful guessing game, at least with the match you've a rough idea.
Ciúnas. Tá tu an buachaill an-dána. :D

Dreadful stuff this evening really but feck it as we got the win. Lot of improvement required but shur tis only the first game.

Did enjoy some of the runs made by Cronin, O'Donoghue and Scannell in particular. Scrum and lineout need some work.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Once a Knight wrote: Now be quiet, the delightful tea cosy lady is on TG4. Agus she's lovely. >dance
Tá tú madra an-salach. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.