The Final

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: The Final

Post by Jackie Brown »

Ireland caps mean nothing thanks to Joe

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dublin4 wrote:Better team won. Well done to them.
Our defence in shreds.
Has been for donkeys
You and Ireland have no pace with leinstertainment
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jackie Brown wrote:Ireland caps mean nothing thanks to Joe

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Agreed

He has devalued the Ireland shirt with his continued selections
Article
Initiate

Post by Article »

now we know who the chosen province was !!! Glad a team playing rugby won it outright, makes Joe messersmitts selections of boys in Blue very pale indeed
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Article wrote:now we know who the chosen province was !!! Glad a team playing rugby won it outright, makes Joe messersmitts selections of boys in Blue very pale indeed
Joe has to make changes now or lose confidence of the people and the dressing room
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Article wrote:now we know who the chosen province was !!! Glad a team playing rugby won it outright, makes Joe messersmitts selections of boys in Blue very pale indeed
Joe has to make changes now or lose confidence of the people and the dressing room
That's why he keeps it 90% blue. He hasn't heard of the half of Connacht's team.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Russ wrote:
It's too late. He's taking a load of dross to SA.
Bangors
Novice

Post by Bangors »

A Great TEAM that plays rugby won and deserved to win
A GREAT day for rugby and the West of Ireland !!!!!

Pity Saracens won the warm up game
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Unfortunately Pro 12 is not International Standard nor was that Final international style rugby

Connaught got the run of the green early as Leinster made to many mistakes giving away possession .

Having to chase the game got to Leinster in exactly the same way as it did with Ulster the week before with their back 3 being exposed as the weakest part of their game was made visible .

Daverage lacks pace his brother has also lost pace and his strength which was kicking the length of the field is no asset without out a wind . Fitzgerald I have always considered a show pony all effort and no product .

That does not make the Connaught back 3 Internationals

It just means R Kearney is possibly past it Dave never really had it and Fitzgerald fails to deliver .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Dave wrote:Pat Lam: "I told them don't kick the ball away."
Too fcuking right. This should be nailed to the wall is every changing room.

Why do the westies have more balls than we have? Fair play to them, warriors all.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

From a quick read of Leinsterfans, I see they now know what it feels like to be on the losing side. We know all too well.

It'll stand to them. Next up is Joe.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Just a great, great game. Of course the Westies got the rub of the green once or twice, especially Nigel's duff call on Sexton's forward pass that wasn't, but weren't they entertaining? Rugby like that gives us all hope.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

rumncoke wrote:Unfortunately Pro 12 is not International Standard nor was that Final international style rugby

Connaught got the run of the green early as Leinster made to many mistakes giving away possession .

Having to chase the game got to Leinster in exactly the same way as it did with Ulster the week before with their back 3 being exposed as the weakest part of their game was made visible .

Daverage lacks pace his brother has also lost pace and his strength which was kicking the length of the field is no asset without out a wind . Fitzgerald I have always considered a show pony all effort and no product .

That does not make the Connaught back 3 Internationals

It just means R Kearney is possibly past it Dave never really had it and Fitzgerald fails to deliver .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Who knows, they are unlikely to get the chance under Schmidt to prove it one way or another.
One thing is certain - on form this year, not just on the back of yesterday's game, the Connacht back three are all well ahead of their Leinster counterparts Kearney/Kearney/Fitz, three plodders, all of whom are going to S.A., in terms of speed, skill and try scoring ability.
Ireland can only compete if they field their best players. These three totally deserve a chance, whether you think they are up to it or not.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

solidarity wrote:Just a great, great game. Of course the Westies got the rub of the green once or twice, especially Nigel's duff call on Sexton's forward pass that wasn't, but weren't they entertaining? Rugby like that gives us all hope.
Nigel's mistakes even themselves out.

He managed to miss Rab's knock on from his own pass early doors.

A fitting finale to the season though >appl
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Wee Woman wrote:From a quick read of Leinsterfans, I see they now know what it feels like to be on the losing side. We know all too well.

It'll stand to them. Next up is Joe.
Just tried posting something there and got the message that posts have to approved by a moderator - WTF kind of discussion group is that?