Madigan

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Re: Madigan

Post by Deraless »

I'd pick weird eyes Myler over Madigan any day.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Championship. About the b1gots level

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Russ wrote:Championship. About the b1gots level

Apparently getting more than £400k/yr too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Neill_M wrote:
Russ wrote:Championship. About the b1gots level

Apparently getting more than £400k/yr too...

More money than sense in Bristol

Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

So it's a happy landing for Madigan. Gets £500,000 a year to play for Pat Lam in Bristol.
If he impresses, then Joe might consider him as 5th olace back up to Sexton, Jackson, Carberry and Keatley if small pox or some such rages in Carton House.
Everybody's happy. :mexican:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dublin4 wrote:So it's a happy landing for Madigan. Gets £500,000 a year to play for Pat Lam in Bristol.
If he impresses, then Joe might consider him as 5th olace back up to Sexton, Jackson, Carberry and Keatley if small pox or some such rages in Carton House.
Everybody's happy. :mexican:
I wonder how his little boots will do down in the weat country

They love the glorification of terrorism there

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Without wishing in any way to needlessly denigrate Shinnerboots, >EW he was hyped in Dublin, he is a talented but selfish & undisciplined player. If I were to compare him to any other capped Irish player it seems obvious to me that he is just a higher end version of p, the brainfarts, the clueless decisions and the conviction that he can do something special, often that something being an "own try".

Still, in the second division in England he may well be a valuable player. Fair play to him for copping a massive salary in comparison to modest talent.

So a good siging for Pat Lam then................ I'm just a little confused though, I'm assuming it's only for a year until Lam gets the 10 he really wants.

Remember this:
Pat Lam: “I spoke to Steven Diamond on a Wednesday and he says, ‘would you back him?’ and I replied, ‘I’ve already told him he can sign for two years [at another club] and I’ll come back and get him, wherever I am, I’ll come get him’ and Steve Diamond says, ‘right’.

Coach speak eh? It's not just at Ulster or the plains of Wyoming where the bullshit lies deep. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Without wishing in any way to needlessly denigrate Shinnerboots, >EW he was hyped in Dublin, he is a talented but selfish & undisciplined player. If I were to compare him to any other capped Irish player it seems obvious to me that he is just a higher end version of p, the brainfarts, the clueless decisions and the conviction that he can do something special, often that something being an "own try".

Still, in the second division in England he may well be a valuable player. Fair play to him for copping a massive salary in comparison to modest talent.

So a good siging for Pat Lam then................ I'm just a little confused though, I'm assuming it's only for a year until Lam gets the 10 he really wants.

Remember this:
Pat Lam: “I spoke to Steven Diamond on a Wednesday and he says, ‘would you back him?’ and I replied, ‘I’ve already told him he can sign for two years [at another club] and I’ll come back and get him, wherever I am, I’ll come get him’ and Steve Diamond says, ‘right’.

Coach speak eh? It's not just at Ulster or the plains of Wyoming where the bullshit lies deep. Image
He achieved Ligind status when he cried over beating the worst ever French side

#gazza

I remember Gazza was a bit sectarian too

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Wee Woman wrote:He'll end up at Bristol or Gloucester.
Prophetic Image

That's a fair oul wedge he'll be on though, Bristol must believe the hype too Image
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Wee Woman wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:He'll end up at Bristol or Gloucester.
Prophetic Image

That's a fair oul wedge he'll be on though, Bristol must believe the hype too Image
Their coach said they like his world class distribution skills ...

Must be a reason they're being relegated

Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

Good to see according to Ruaidhri O'Connor. That it is Bristols clear vision and philosophy that is taking him their and not the £400/ 500 K rumoured per annum . One would hate to think that such a worthy product of Leinster and ex-heir apparent to Janny was driven by cash alone.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Aird wrote:Good to see according to Ruaidhri O'Connor. That it is Bristols clear vision and philosophy that is taking him their and not the £400/ 500 K rumoured per annum . One would hate to think that such a worthy product of Leinster and ex-heir apparent to Janny was driven by cash alone.
I'll not begrudge a man who could do what he did to the worst french side in RWC history a pay day

#gazza #1916

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Mads is a footballer (GAA) playing rugby he can catch and kick but timing a pass is hit or miss .

He's not as bad as some think but never as great as he thinks .

At out half communication is important but the fact is not even Mads knows what Mads will do .

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:Mads is a footballer (GAA) playing rugby he can catch and kick but timing a pass is hit or miss .

He's not as bad as some think but never as great as he thinks .

At out half communication is important but the fact is not even Mads knows what Mads will do .

Funnily enough I know what he will do

9 times out of 10 he puts the ball under his arm and tries to make an outside break. Like an U9s players

The 10th time he stands still and flings a big loopy miss pass. Usually this hits the turf

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The difference Russ in not How but WHEN and that is the Unknown because he kicks about 70% which is the reason for the failure to blend into the French game .

what they wanted was a place kicker - they got that but failed to realise it came with a limited skill set

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist