Tigers watch 2018/19 season

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

tigerburnie
Warrior

Re: Tigers watch 2018/19 season

Post by tigerburnie »

Well that was a lot better than last weekend, opens this pool up a little bit. You lads have to win this weekend now.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

tigerburnie wrote:Well that was a lot better than last weekend, opens this pool up a little bit. You lads have to win this weekend now.
2 hopes Bob and No. A LBP/4 try BP is more realistic.
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

that's the result we wanted isn't it? It's a pity we have Scarlets away first - if we had them at home you'd fancy us to win, and then they'd have nothing to play for at all..
..one more thing
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Well after last weeks humiliation in Bristol, seems Tigers are scouring the world for a defence coach, if this carries on we'll have a full set of 23 of them before the end of the season >crazy1
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

Is tomorrows game still going ahead what with all the goings on in Paris?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

mea97mb wrote:Is tomorrows game still going ahead what with all the goings on in Paris?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Donald Tramp, the leading Orangeman, or as he's known in France, L'Homme Orange, is blaming the riots in Paris (& Belgium) on the Paris Climate Agreement. :shock: :shock: :shock: What an utter cockweasel/Warren Gatland.

Of course, there is absolutely no correlation between this nonsense and yesterday's news in Seppoland that according to the Southern Court of NY he is guilty of two felonies by virtue of having been involved with the two admitted perpetrators of said felonies in which his orders were instrumental.

I have every sympathy for les gilets jaunes, I found the petrol prices in France an absolute outrage whilst travelling through it in November, in or around 40 cents per litre more expensive than España. Frankly, I could not afford to live in France. I will be doing the reverse journey in January and thanks to les gilets jaunes, I may just have enough cash to fill the car on the way through.

As for tomorrow's game, I ain't bothered.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

I understand that the French are rioting about paying for diesel the equivalent of what we are paying in Norn Iron/UK everyday without a murmur? We are a beaten race.
True?
GLENN CORNICK
Squire

Post by GLENN CORNICK »

Fortyniner wrote:I understand that the French are rioting about paying for diesel the equivalent of what we are paying in Norn Iron/UK everyday without a murmur? We are a beaten race.
True?

It's about much more than the price of diesel.It's about the globalist stench emanating from the the Elysee Palace and under the bridges of Paris.
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Apparently we won everything except the scoreboard last week, need to put that right this weekend or it's up tom kite creek without a paddle
Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

Surprisingly I find myself supporting Leicester this weekends to take points off Racing,
I know that Racing are the pundits favourites but they have yet to come to Ravenhillnot a entirely happy place for visiting French big hitters.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Aird wrote:Surprisingly I find myself supporting Leicester this weekends to take points off Racing,
I know that Racing are the pundits favourites but they have yet to come to Ravenhillnot a entirely happy place for visiting French big hitters.
Realistically, it's porobably better if Tigers are out of the equation by the time we rock up to Welford Rd.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

I know where you are coming from but on current form we should hopefully be able to cope with
Leicester. I suppose the ideal solution would be a draw with no 4 Trybonus points
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Just turned this on. Leicester are 24-6 down already.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:Just turned this on. Leicester are 24-6 down already.
They're racing away with it. :duck:

Probably for the best. 5 points for Racing and they'll not be too exercised by the visit to Ravers, with and easy homer to finish their campaign.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
MightyRearranger
Warrior

Post by MightyRearranger »

Leicester starting to look slightly better but they've been utterly gash most of the first half. Always going to be a dangerous away game for us regardless of how bad they've looked this season. Their whole is less than the sum of the parts atm, but they've the talent to put in a shift and knowing our luck it'll be when we go there.