Pro 14 2018/19

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11552
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by big mervyn » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:20 pm

What was Ulster's avg home att last year?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by Dave » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:43 pm

There's talk of the pro 14 starting four weeks later due to the RWC.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11552
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by big mervyn » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:04 pm

Dave wrote:There's talk of the pro 14 starting four weeks later due to the RWC.
I think it's more than talk Dave.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by Dave » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:35 pm

big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:There's talk of the pro 14 starting four weeks later due to the RWC.
I think it's more than talk Dave.
Chat as well?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5607
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by Neill_M » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:30 pm

Dave wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:There's talk of the pro 14 starting four weeks later due to the RWC.
I think it's more than talk Dave.
Chat as well?
Round 1 last weekend of September. 5 games played during RWC.

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11552
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by big mervyn » Thu May 02, 2019 10:47 am

Neill_M wrote:
Dave wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:There's talk of the pro 14 starting four weeks later due to the RWC.
I think it's more than talk Dave.
Chat as well?
Round 1 last weekend of September. 5 games played during RWC.
starts on 27 Sep. Perfect timing for me. I'm in the US until the 23rd :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5607
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by Neill_M » Fri May 03, 2019 7:43 pm

Euro Playoff:

Sat May 18 7:45pm Ospreys v Scarlets (If Saracens win Heineken)

Wed May 29 Ospreys/Cardiff v Scarlets (If Leinster win Heineken)

Ospreys get automatic spot in latter scenario if the league gets 8 spots.

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11552
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by big mervyn » Fri May 03, 2019 8:37 pm

Neill_M wrote:Euro Playoff:

Sat May 18 7:45pm Ospreys v Scarlets (If Saracens win Heineken)

Wed May 29 Ospreys/Cardiff v Scarlets (If Leinster win Heineken)

Ospreys get automatic spot in latter scenario if the league gets 8 spots.
Would it not be Scarlets v Cardiff in the 2nd scenario?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5607
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Pro 14 2018/19

Post by Neill_M » Fri May 03, 2019 8:39 pm

big mervyn wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Euro Playoff:

Sat May 18 7:45pm Ospreys v Scarlets (If Saracens win Heineken)

Wed May 29 Ospreys/Cardiff v Scarlets (If Leinster win Heineken)

Ospreys get automatic spot in latter scenario if the league gets 8 spots.
Would it not be Scarlets v Cardiff in the 2nd scenario?
No Cardiff got 54 v Scarlets 52 over the season. Costly last game v Dragons for Scarlets.

Details on Pro 14 site.

Cardiff need La Rochelle, Quins and Sale all to qualify via their leagues which is possible.

User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 13663
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by Cap'n Grumpy » Sat May 04, 2019 1:58 am

big mervyn wrote:What was Ulster's avg home at last year?
Kingspan Stadium

(Albeit, SL thought it was the best home, not an avg home.)
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5607
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by Neill_M » Sat May 04, 2019 10:37 am

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
big mervyn wrote:What was Ulster's avg home at last year?
Kingspan Stadium

(Albeit, SL thought it was the best home, not an avg home.)
Down from 14,663 to 13,697 this season.

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by Dave » Sat May 04, 2019 11:12 am

Tennis has really taken off....
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

jean valjean
Warrior Assassin
Posts: 1373
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by jean valjean » Sat May 04, 2019 3:56 pm

Squeaky bum time down thormond way. 10-3 down at half time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11552
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by big mervyn » Sun May 05, 2019 5:02 pm

Neill_M wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Euro Playoff:

Sat May 18 7:45pm Ospreys v Scarlets (If Saracens win Heineken)

Wed May 29 Ospreys/Cardiff v Scarlets (If Leinster win Heineken)

Ospreys get automatic spot in latter scenario if the league gets 8 spots.
Would it not be Scarlets v Cardiff in the 2nd scenario?
No Cardiff got 54 v Scarlets 52 over the season. Costly last game v Dragons for Scarlets.

Details on Pro 14 site.

Cardiff need La Rochelle, Quins and Sale all to qualify via their leagues which is possible.
Sale's top 6 chances have lessened considerably over the w/e.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5607
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Pro 14 2018/19

Post by Neill_M » Sun May 05, 2019 5:34 pm

big mervyn wrote:
Neill_M wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Euro Playoff:

Sat May 18 7:45pm Ospreys v Scarlets (If Saracens win Heineken)

Wed May 29 Ospreys/Cardiff v Scarlets (If Leinster win Heineken)

Ospreys get automatic spot in latter scenario if the league gets 8 spots.
Would it not be Scarlets v Cardiff in the 2nd scenario?
No Cardiff got 54 v Scarlets 52 over the season. Costly last game v Dragons for Scarlets.

Details on Pro 14 site.

Cardiff need La Rochelle, Quins and Sale all to qualify via their leagues which is possible.
Sale's top 6 chances have lessened considerably over the w/e.
Sale now 7th, 1 point behind Bath so it will be sorted out in the last round of games in 2 weeks.

Post Reply