Munster 18/19

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Munster 18/19

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Italian TMO over-ruled.

try good

Conversion also

28-30
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

28 30. Justice.
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

28 37 Bonus point for Munster after 69 minutes.
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

28 37 final score. :D
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Made heavy weather of winning a match they were expected to win.

Got there in the end, with a bonus point and more than a 7 point margin, so all good in the end.

Nothing to see here ... move along.
I'm not arguing -
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Munster 18/19

Post by Neill_M »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Made heavy weather of winning a match they were expected to win.

Got there in the end, with a bonus point and more than a 7 point margin, so all good in the end.

Nothing to see here ... move along.
I expected the Italians to beat the Munster reserves.
Last edited by Neill_M on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Agree with Grumps. Just another one of those games Munster should win against average opposition.

Oh how I wish I could say that about next weekend's game.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Saracens: Goode, Maitland, Lozowski, Barritt, Williams; Farrell, Spencer; M Vunipola, George, Lamositele, Itoje, Kruis, Rhodes, Wray, B Vunipola.

Replacements: Gray, Barrington, Koch, Skelton, Burger, Wigglesworth, Tompkins, Strettle.

Munster: Haley; Conway, Farrell, Scannell, Sweetnam; Bleyendaal, Murray; Kilcoyne, Scannell, Ryan; Kleyn, Beirne; O'Mahony (C), O'Donoghue, Stander.

Replacements: Marshall, Loughman, Archer, Holland, Botha, Mathewson, JJ Hanrahan, Goggin.

Had heard earlier in the week Earls was unlikely to make it and now it is confirmed. He is a huge loss for us. Saracens are favourites but I'm quite hopeful that Munster can produce a big performance.

One of the first things we have to do is unsettle Farrell. Another thing we cannot afford is any aimless or in anyway loose kicking. Williams and friends will be extremely dangerous if they get cheap possession.

Also need to ensure Billy V feels like he has gone to hell. The rainbow flags in the crowd will be one thing but tis on the field we need to hurt him. He is ineffective when stopped at source. That is the key.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Losing Earls is a blow. Come on Munster, sow it into these shower of bar steward!!
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Bumper crowd expected in Coventry today I read - 15,000 in a stadium which holds 32,000. Saracens bringing 4,000, Munster 8,000.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Shan wrote:
Saracens: Goode, Maitland, Lozowski, Barritt, Williams; Farrell, Spencer; M Vunipola, George, Lamositele, Itoje, Kruis, Rhodes, Wray, B Vunipola.

Replacements: Gray, Barrington, Koch, Skelton, Burger, Wigglesworth, Tompkins, Strettle.

Munster: Haley; Conway, Farrell, Scannell, Sweetnam; Bleyendaal, Murray; Kilcoyne, Scannell, Ryan; Kleyn, Beirne; O'Mahony (C), O'Donoghue, Stander.

Replacements: Marshall, Loughman, Archer, Holland, Botha, Mathewson, JJ Hanrahan, Goggin.

Had heard earlier in the week Earls was unlikely to make it and now it is confirmed. He is a huge loss for us. Saracens are favourites but I'm quite hopeful that Munster can produce a big performance.

One of the first things we have to do is unsettle Farrell. Another thing we cannot afford is any aimless or in anyway loose kicking. Williams and friends will be extremely dangerous if they get cheap possession.

Also need to ensure Billy V feels like he has gone to hell. The rainbow flags in the crowd will be one thing but tis on the field we need to hurt him. He is ineffective when stopped at source. That is the key.
A good tactic is to give him loud and sustained abuse when he's practicing kicks during the warm up.Totally threw him at Ravers and he won't becexoecting it at "home"
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

big mervyn wrote:
Shan wrote:

A good tactic is to give him loud and sustained abuse when he's practicing kicks during the warm up.Totally threw him at Ravers and he won't becexoecting it at "home"
I refute that we gave anyone abuse at Ravers. All we did was give him loud and sustained verbal ribbing in the best possible sportsmanship. :lol:

The fact that he took it the wrong way, wasn't our fault. >EW
I'm not arguing -
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Not much sign of standing up and fighting today. Very disappointing.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Sorries players actually humping each other on the ground, so pleased they are with getting a scrum.