Munster 18/19

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 18/19

Post by Dave »

Sad to hear. If it's anything like the Kiss era here than many difficulties lie ahead.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Shan wrote:Atmosphere is toxic from what I'm hearing. VG is doing an EOS including coaching the alleged attack while Jones just nodded his head. Can't work under those conditions. Serious issues coming as VG is set in stone. Munster will be extremely lucky to maintain their number 2 position in terms of Irish provinces.

As for the good bunch of young lads.....Munster don't trust guys under 25 years old. Total joke.
Not good to hear, as much as I enjoy the provincial rivalry I hate to see / or hear of the downfall of any of the other provinces. There are some big names being tagged with the vacant positions, if the like of Rowntree or Howley did come in I would severely doubt they would bend the knee to Van Graan. That will only lead to one of two outcomes, one of which would be very unsavory.

On another note, Bill Johnston, what's your opinion Shan? I heard big noise when he first came out of school, should we be excited?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
On another note, Bill Johnston, what's your opinion Shan? I heard big noise when he first came out of school, should we be excited?

Yeah it's all just potential 9. He hasn't actually done anything yet at senior level but no doubt he has serious raw ability. Probably a good move for him because Ulster may give him a chance. If they do it wouldn't surprise me if ye benefit. Hope so too as he'd be waiting another 4 or 5 years for Munster to give him a fair crack at it.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Shan wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:

Yeah it's all just potential 9. He hasn't actually done anything yet at senior level but no doubt he has serious raw ability. Probably a good move for him because Ulster may give him a chance. If they do it wouldn't surprise me if ye benefit. Hope so too as he'd be waiting another 4 or 5 years for Munster to give him a fair crack at it.
I hear Hanrahan is one for the future!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Jackie Brown wrote:I hear Hanrahan is one for the future!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
:lol:

There is a job for you in the Munster coaching team.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I see Neil Francis had to apologise for telling lies about Flannery and Jones.

A hateful tube.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Dave wrote:I see Neil Francis had to apologise for telling lies about Flannery and Jones.

A hateful tube.
I am shocked, said no-one Image
ladyboy696969
Novice

Post by ladyboy696969 »

Dave wrote:I see Neil Francis had to apologise for telling lies about Flannery and Jones.

A hateful tube.
And yet, as far as I am aware, he has never apologised to Leinster for giving us the Ladyboys tag!
I hate that name.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

ladyboy696969 wrote:

A hateful tube.
And yet, as far as I am aware, he has never apologised to Leinster for giving us the Ladyboys tag!
I hate that name.
Yeah it's transphobic.