Rugby on the Box

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

User avatar
solidarity
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2394
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by solidarity » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:28 pm

Autumn Nations Cup

Sat Nov 21 12:45pm Italy v Fiji Amazon Prime (UK) / Premier Sports (ROI)
Sat Nov 21 3pm England v Ireland Channel 4 / RTE2 / Amazon Prime (UK)
Sat Nov 21 5:15pm Wales v Georgia Amazon Prime (UK) / S4C / Premier Sports (ROI)
Sun Nov 22 3pm Scotland v France Amazon Prime (UK) / Premier Sports (ROI)

Rugby Championship

Sat Nov 21 8:45am Australia v Argentina Sky Sports Main Event / Arena

Winners in bold

I'll be cheering on Georgia.

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6268
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by Neill_M » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:03 pm

Fri Nov 27 – Mon Nov 30

Pro 14

Sun Nov 29 4pm Benetton v Dragons Freesports / Eir Sports 2
Sun Nov 29 7:35pm Cardiff Blues v Glasgow Warriors Premier Sports 1 / Eir Sport 1
Mon Nov 30 8:15pm Munster v Zebre Premier Sports 2 / Eir Sport 1
Mon Nov 30 8:15pm Edinburgh v Ulster Premier Sports 1 / Eir Sport 2

Premiership

Fri Nov 27 7:45pm Newcastle v Sale BT Sport 1
Sat Nov 28 2pm Northampton v Harlequins BT Sport Extra 4
Sat Nov 28 3pm Bristol v Worcester BT Sport Extra 5
Sat Nov 28 3pm Gloucester v Wasps BT Sport Extra 6
Sat Nov 28 5:30pm Exeter v Bath BT Sport Extra 4
Sun Nov 29 4:15pm London Irish v Leicester BT Sport 2

Weekly highlights on Channel 5 on Mondays

Autumn Nations Cup

Sat Nov 28 4pm Wales v England Amazon Prime (UK) / S4C / Premier Sports (ROI)
Sat Nov 28 8:10pm France v Italy Amazon Prime (UK) / Premier Sports (ROI)
Sun Nov 29 2pm Ireland v Georgia Channel 4 / RTE2

Rugby Championship

Sat Nov 28 8:45am Argentina v New Zealand Sky Sports Main Event / Arena

Currie Cup

Fri Nov 27 5pm Sharks v Pumas Sky Sports Mix
Sat Nov 28 2:30pm Griquas v Golden Lions Sky Sports Arena
Sat Nov 28 5pm Western Province v Blue Bulls Sky Sports Arena

Mitre 10 Cup Finals

Fri Nov 27 6:05am CD Hawke’s Bay v Northland Sky Sports Main Event / Arena
Sat Nov 28 6:05am PD Auckland v Tasman Sky Sports Main Event

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6268
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by Neill_M » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:48 am

Fri Dec 4 – Sun Dec 6

Pro 14

Fri Dec 4 7:35pm Connacht v Benetton Premier Sports 1 / TG4
Sat Dec 5 7:15pm Glasgow v Dragons Premier Sports 1 / Eir Sport 2

Premiership

Fri Dec 4 7:45pm Bristol v Northampton BT Sport 1
Sat Dec 5 3pm Leicester v Exeter BT Sport Extra 4
Sat Dec 5 3pm Wasps v Newcastle BT Sport Extra 5
Sat Dec 5 3pm Worcester v Bath BT Sport Extra 6
Sun Dec 6 2:30pm London Irish v Sale BT Sport Extra 2
Sun Dec 6 4:15pm Gloucester v Harlequins BT Sport 1

Weekly highlights on Channel 5 on Mondays.

Autumn Nations Cup

Sat Dec 5 12pm Georgia v Fiji Amazon Prime (UK) / Premier Sports (ROI)
Sat Dec 5 2:15pm Ireland v Scotland Amazon Prime (UK) / RTE2
Sat Dec 5 4:45pm Wales v Italy Amazon Prime (UK) / S4C / Premier Sports (ROI)
Sun Dec 6 2pm England v France Amazon Prime (UK) / Premier Sports (ROI)

Rugby Championship

Sat Dec 5 8:45am Australia v Argentina Sky Sports Main Event / Arena

Currie Cup

Fri Dec 4 5pm Pumas v Griquas Sky Sports Arena
Sat Dec 5 2:30pm Blue Bulls v Free State Cheetahs Sky Sports Arena
Sat Dec 5 5pm Golden Lions v Western Province Sky Sports Arena

International Rugby

Sat Dec 5 6:05am Maori All Blacks v Moana Pasifika Sky Sports Arena

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6268
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by Neill_M » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:10 pm

Fri Dec 11 – Sun Dec 13

Heineken Cup

Fri Dec 11 5:30pm PA Saints v Bordeaux BT Sport 2
Fri Dec 11 8pm PB Ulster v Toulouse BT Sport 2
Sat Dec 12 1pm PB Bristol v Clermont Channel 4 / BT Sport 2 / Virgin Media One
Sat Dec 12 3:15pm PA Toulon v Sale BT Sport 3
Sat Dec 12 3:15pm PA Bath v Scarlets BT Sport 2
Sat Dec 12 5:30pm PA Dragons v Wasps BT Sport 2
Sat Dec 12 5:30pm PA Montpellier v Leinster BT Sport 3
Sat Dec 12 8pm PA Edinburgh v La Rochelle BT Sport 2
Sun Dec 13 1pm PB Lyon v Gloucester BT Sport 2
Sun Dec 13 3:15pm PB R92 v Connacht BT Sport 3
Sun Dec 13 3:15pm PB Exeter v Glasgow BT Sport 2
Sun Dec 13 5:30pm PB Munster v Harlequins BT Sport 2

Challenge Cup

Fri Dec 11 7:45pm Leicester v Brive EPCR Website
Fri Dec 11 8pm Newcastle v Cardiff Blues S4C / BT Sport 3
Sat Dec 12 2pm Agen v London Irish EPCR Website
Sat Dec 12 8pm Ospreys v Castres S4C

European Professional Club Rugby | Live Streams (epcrugby.com)

Currie Cup

Fri Dec 11 5pm Western Province v Pumas Sky Sports Arena
Sat Dec 12 2:30pm Free State Cheetahs v Golden Lions Sky Sports Arena
Sat Dec 12 5pm Sharks v Blue Bulls Sky Sports Arena

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6268
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by Neill_M » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:21 pm

Fri Dec 18 – Sun Dec 20

Heineken Cup

Fri Dec 18 8pm PA Wasps v Montpellier BT Sport 2
Sat Dec 19 1pm PA Leinster v Saints Channel 4 / BT Sport 2 / Virgin Media One
Sat Dec 19 3:15pm PB Gloucester v Ulster BT Sport 2
Sat Dec 19 5:30pm PB Clermont v Munster BT Sport 2
Sat Dec 19 8pm PA Sale v Edinburgh BT Sport 2
Sat Dec 19 8pm PA Bordeaux v Dragons BT Sport 3
Sun Dec 20 1pm PB Harlequins v R92 BT Sport 2
Sun Dec 20 5:30pm PB Connacht v Bristol BT Sport 2

Challenge Cup

Fri Dec 18 5:30pm Castres v Newcastle BT Sport 3
Fri Dec 18 8pm Brive v Zebre EPCR Website
Sat Dec 19 8pm Worcester v Ospreys S4C
Sun Dec 20 3pm London Irish v Pau EPCR Website
Sun Dec 20 5:30pm Cardiff Blues v Stade Francais S4C

European Professional Club Rugby | Live Streams (epcrugby.com)

Currie Cup

Fri Dec 18 5pm Pumas v Free State Cheetahs Sky Sports Mix
Last edited by Neill_M on Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

roryjbd
Novice
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:02 pm
Location: Donaghadee

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by roryjbd » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:32 pm

I don't mean to intrude on the good work Neill does, but as a bit of a hobby project I've recently made a website showing all the games that are on live TV. It knows your current timezone and adjusts the KO accordingly so useful you expats (emigrants!).

It's gone live at www.rugbykickoff.com

Let me know what you think

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6268
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by Neill_M » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:51 am

roryjbd wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:32 pm
I don't mean to intrude on the good work Neill does, but as a bit of a hobby project I've recently made a website showing all the games that are on live TV. It knows your current timezone and adjusts the KO accordingly so useful you expats (emigrants!).

It's gone live at www.rugbykickoff.com

Let me know what you think
No problem, looks good. I must ask where did you get the BT Sport Extra channels info for the Premiership games on Christmas weekend. I usually only find it on rugby on BT Sport twitter feed 3 or 4 days beforehand and have to update post etc.

roryjbd
Novice
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:02 pm
Location: Donaghadee

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by roryjbd » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:25 am

Neill_M wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:51 am
roryjbd wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:32 pm
I don't mean to intrude on the good work Neill does, but as a bit of a hobby project I've recently made a website showing all the games that are on live TV. It knows your current timezone and adjusts the KO accordingly so useful you expats (emigrants!).

It's gone live at www.rugbykickoff.com

Let me know what you think
No problem, looks good. I must ask where did you get the BT Sport Extra channels info for the Premiership games on Christmas weekend. I usually only find it on rugby on BT Sport twitter feed 3 or 4 days beforehand and have to update post etc.
It's from https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/whats-on ... by%20Union
Will show the games out by 30 days ish

for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4078
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Mid Down

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by for dog and ulcer » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:48 am

Is TG4 included in this list? And in particular is the Connacht v Ulster game on 27th covered by TG4? The plan originally announced for coverage proposed that TG4 would cover all Connacht's home games.

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6268
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by Neill_M » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:35 pm

roryjbd wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:25 am
Neill_M wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:51 am
roryjbd wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:32 pm
I don't mean to intrude on the good work Neill does, but as a bit of a hobby project I've recently made a website showing all the games that are on live TV. It knows your current timezone and adjusts the KO accordingly so useful you expats (emigrants!).

It's gone live at www.rugbykickoff.com

Let me know what you think
No problem, looks good. I must ask where did you get the BT Sport Extra channels info for the Premiership games on Christmas weekend. I usually only find it on rugby on BT Sport twitter feed 3 or 4 days beforehand and have to update post etc.
It's from https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/whats-on ... by%20Union
Will show the games out by 30 days ish
That's great, cheers.

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6268
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by Neill_M » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:36 pm

for dog and ulcer wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:48 am
Is TG4 included in this list? And in particular is the Connacht v Ulster game on 27th covered by TG4? The plan originally announced for coverage proposed that TG4 would cover all Connacht's home games.
Connacht Ulster game is on TG4.

roryjbd
Novice
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:02 pm
Location: Donaghadee

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by roryjbd » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:16 pm

Yeah TG4 is on the site, but it only shows up if you're in the north, as don't think you can get it in Mexico.
You can change the country details on the settings icon on the top right.

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6268
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by Neill_M » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:19 pm

roryjbd wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:16 pm
Yeah TG4 is on the site, but it only shows up if you're in the north, as don't think you can get it in Mexico.
You can change the country details on the settings icon on the top right.
Can get TG4 in the whole island of Ireland, but not in GB.

roryjbd
Novice
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:02 pm
Location: Donaghadee

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by roryjbd » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:23 pm

Whoops sorry my mind was fried, had S4C in my head for some reason, probably from sorting the upcoming Challenge Cup games

Bobbievee
Initiate
Posts: 395
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:36 pm

Re: Rugby on the Box

Post by Bobbievee » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:39 am

Ulster match now showing up on the sky Planner as BT Sport 3 ( not 2) at 3om.
BT2 showing Rochelle v Bath

just in case planners already set!!

Post Reply