Declan Kidney – the amazing diminishing rugby coach

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Scranner
Warrior

Re: Declan Kidney – the amazing diminishing rugby coach

Post by Scranner »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Anyway, anybody heard anything of DL - the amazingly diminishing rugby "would be" pundit?

I didn't think much of his posting but do hope he hasn't topped himself or have been caught up in some banking scandal - their not to be trusted you know - banks, not every banker, some are jolly decent chaps and chapesses though DL didn;t appear to have the morals of a gnat.

Anyway he has probably found somewhere boring on which to bore people of less discretion than are to be found here.
Sounds like you miss him, Baggy. :roll:
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

My hatred of Kidney's ability to turn a decent team into the next Scotland post 09 outweighs any hatred I have for Munster.

I actually liked working with people from Cork, insular as they are. Strike up a bit of, feck the north, banter and they were putty in your hands.

Limerick Uni I liked too. It's more the Thomond Park blow in that gets my goat.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Scranner wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Anyway, anybody heard anything of DL - the amazingly diminishing rugby "would be" pundit?

I didn't think much of his posting but do hope he hasn't topped himself or have been caught up in some banking scandal - their not to be trusted you know - banks, not every banker, some are jolly decent chaps and chapesses though DL didn;t appear to have the morals of a gnat.

Anyway he has probably found somewhere boring on which to bore people of less discretion than are to be found here.
Sounds like you miss him, Baggy. :roll:
Ah Scranner, you know what its like, there was a certain amount of craic to be had baiting DL & fielding his jibes - who can ever forget "Sootygate"? You don't always enjoy everyone's company but the more entertaining are the opinionated rather than the softly spoken as a general rule. DL was steadfast in his beliefs even if he was often, though certainly not always, talking through a hole in his nappy and there is no doubting his enthusiasm for rugby(that's as close to a compliment as he's getting from me).
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Ah Scranner, you know what its like, there was a certain amount of craic to be had baiting DL & fielding his jibes - who can ever forget "Sootygate"? You don't always enjoy everyone's company but the more entertaining are the opinionated rather than the softly spoken as a general rule. DL was steadfast in his beliefs even if he was often, though certainly not always, talking through a hole in his nappy and there is no doubting his enthusiasm for rugby(that's as close to a compliment as he's getting from me).

Ah here Bag Sniffer what the feck man. You are all heart today. I hope you're not goin saft old lad.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Ah here Bag Sniffer what the feck man. You are all heart today. I hope you're not goin saft old lad.
I've always been saft as shyte Shan, just some take me the wrong way. :roll: I thought that was a pretty fulsome tribute to DL :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

So how long until we can change the name on this thread to Joe Schmidt? :D
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Shan wrote:So how long until we can change the name on this thread to Joe Schmidt? :D
How about 'Joe Schmidt, are you Gatland in disguise'.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

This bloody thread keeps turning up like a massive nutty floater that just will not flush :shock:

You two should have known better :roll:

As for Joe, he deserves a thread all of his own, so I'm off to start one. :lol:
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Oh Snipe that is going too far. Even if he was to come out and publicly say "I think all Irish rugby players are useless except for those who play for Leinster" he still wouldn't be a Gatland. :lol:

Sorry Baggy you are correct. We should leave this thread fade out. Though then again it might be nice to refer to it everytime we get a new coach who doesn't select the players we want him to, even if he wins a GS. Gwan.

>TLGH
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:This bloody thread keeps turning up like a massive nutty floater that just will not flush :shock:

You two should have known better :roll:

As for Joe, he deserves a thread all of his own, so I'm off to start one. :lol:
Just trying to lure DL out of his cave. :lol: :lol: