Scotland v England

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Scotland v England

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:I see a positive in Farrells actions, rattle him with a few big thumps and a bit of niggle and he seems to lose the plot.
Sarries equivalent of YBY :lol: Wonder could we get him a wee yellow card and a box of Kleenex***?

***(other tissue brands are available)***
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Farrell could do with sitting down and taking some advice from Jonny Wilkinson about temperament, conduct, composure etc instead of listening to what his own ego is telling him.

Scotland were really poor, but then again, so were they last week. The only difference was last week they had a reasonable amount of posession which they did nothing about and this week they had no possession and still created nothing.

Thought it was a case of "job done" by England. Awful conditions and a comfortable win away from home - never looked like they were ever going to lose that one. Things for Lancaster to work on, but overall he'll be satisfied....as was Jo last week after our game.

Twickers will be a massive battle for Ireland. England's first home game and they'll still feel very confident of their chances of winning the championship, given they have Ireland and Wales at home.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rooster wrote:I see a positive in Farrells actions, rattle him with a few big thumps and a bit of niggle and he seems to lose the plot.
Sarries equivalent of YBY :lol: Wonder could we get him a wee yellow card and a box of Kleenex***?

***(other tissue brands are available)***
It should be everyone's aim to wind him up Ulster style and big Nicks gps for the tryline should have Farrell marked as a waypoint :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Farrell needs to grow up as his talent is paradoxical to his temprament.
I just wonder where Scotland go from here.
That was probably one of the flattest, passionaless performances from a home team in a six nations ever.
England were no surprises with that juggernaught pack on top once again but lacked the killer finish out wide against lamentable opposition.
That will not be lost on Joe whose attention to detail is second to none.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Is Scott Johnson the worst rugby coach in history?
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

Russ wrote:Is Scott Johnson the worst rugby coach in history?
He has the opposite of a Midas touch. How he finds gainful employment in rugby is a mystery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk