Autumn Internationals 2016

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

striker
Novice

Autumn Internationals 2016

Post by striker »

Just heard on RTE that Ireland will play All Blacks in Chicago next November 5th and a second test against them 2 weeks later in Dublin
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Re: Autumn Internationals 2016

Post by mikerob »

It looks like Ireland are squeezing in an additional AI as reports are there will be 3 home games against NZ, Oz and a tier 2 country.

I wonder if the Chicago game is being played at the request of NZ...? So US TV puts up the money but they don't want to see the USA hockeyed like the last time they played NZ but Ireland will put lots of bums on seats from the exiles and plastics.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

big money spinner in the US alright. Next up will be the middle east..
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

AIG
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Canada are the tier 2 opponents in nov

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Three games to make up for the lack of money the provinces will be bringing in!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

mikerob wrote:It looks like Ireland are squeezing in an additional AI as reports are there will be 3 home games against NZ, Oz and a tier 2 country.

I wonder if the Chicago game is being played at the request of NZ...? So US TV puts up the money but they don't want to see the USA hockeyed like the last time they played NZ but Ireland will put lots of bums on seats from the exiles and plastics.

We've just become Wales FFS :puker: I loathe the IRFU. >threaten

The Seppos are probably paying NZ several million and giving Ireland a 3 day pass to Disneyland for each player. Ah well , about right, we're a Mickey Mouse team led by that Pinocchio chube Fibber whose nose should be a yard long by now.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.