Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Next Ireland Coach

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:Who's available?
When will Joe be sacked?

Joe out
Joe just meeting his KPI's like all Ireland's coaches do
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
When will Joe be sacked?

Joe out
Joe just meeting his KPI's like all Ireland's coaches do
I thought he needed 3 wins for that, beat France and he has some chance lose on Saturday & its , "Oi, KPIs >seeya "

I was somewhat surprised he got the performance he did from last week's team. This weeks is not any better, the return of Bob for Zebrother is much of a muchness, two spanners whilst the best 15 in the country struggles to be more than efficient at 13. The return of SOB may bring something over TOD's pace but Seannie has been pretty unSeannie like this season and that is only when occasionally fit.

Bob's Dave is no player compared to Keet so all a bit meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh. France however look like a pile of wombat's shat, so again the great coch may get away with it.

However I see trouble ahead at Lahndahn despite them being pretty crap against Sco'lund.

Hard to know if there is a decent team in it. Wales probably my favourites to win it.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Nightsoil
Warrior

Post by Nightsoil »

When will Joe be sacked?

Joe out
They'll probably want Les Kiss back - Joe in!
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Maybe Andy Farrell is being groomed for the job lol

In all seriousness the guys at the Meet the Players wondered if he and Joe would get on as he "likes to talk a lot apparently".
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.