Six Nations Final Week

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Re: Six Nations Final Week

Post by Joe Schmo »

Russ wrote:
Joe Schmo wrote:Did I see Stuart Hogg got player of the championship? Vunipola runner up, they really can pick em, having said that it's hard to pick out anyone outstanding and as much as I dislike the aforementioned they did stand out, for one reason or another.
It was decided by a public online vote
Note, the sno employs 3.2m people in their online propaganda team. The cybernats if you will

So of course hard working southern english dont have time to vote.
They're too busy paying taxes directly to Scottish layabouts
So not really player of the 6Ns then.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Joe Schmo wrote:
Russ wrote:
Joe Schmo wrote:Did I see Stuart Hogg got player of the championship? Vunipola runner up, they really can pick em, having said that it's hard to pick out anyone outstanding and as much as I dislike the aforementioned they did stand out, for one reason or another.
It was decided by a public online vote
Note, the sno employs 3.2m people in their online propaganda team. The cybernats if you will

So of course hard working southern english dont have time to vote.
They're too busy paying taxes directly to Scottish layabouts
So not really player of the 6Ns then.
Same reason joe launchbury won man of the match in the world cup
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

He's changing his name to Hoggy McHoggface.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

big mervyn wrote:He's changing his name to Hoggy McHoggface.
I shall write a letter and inform him that I would prefer he changed it to Dickbake.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Just before we eave the 6Ns behind I note there has been an extraordinary statement issued by shameless liar, Damian Hopley on behalf of the English Rugby Players Association.

It contains one extraordinary distortion of the truth, As people throughout the game know, Joe is no racist. He made a comment when provoked and is now being hung out to dry in this excruciating media witch hunt whilst World Rugby have intervened against the RFU and the 6 Nations.

In fact Marler was not provoked in any way by Samson Lee, Lee was involved with others when Marler approached shouting "Oi, gypsy boy" and indeed not having the immediate impact he presumably wanted he repeated the expression as he got closer to Lee.

Hopley is just another lying arrogant English basturd, andthen the decent folk of England, of whom there are many, wonder why as a nation they are generally disliked. :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Whether he was provoked or not, if the term was racist the term was not allowed
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

He's only racist when "provoked". That sounds a bit like Jim Wells, who's only homophobic when "stressed". :roll:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:He's only racist when "provoked". That sounds a bit like Jim Wells, who's only homophobic when "stressed". :roll:
Or the people of Belfast who are only matt baggots when the other side parades or has a match or wants to go to the shops
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bet they blame women for getting themselves raped.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Don't get me wrong chaps, I'm not saying that is the only hole in his argument, just that a blatant lie hardly aids the cause.

He also suggests we all know Joe is not a racist whereas other than the fact that he has a penchant for dumb looking hairdos and is "coloured in" (tattoed) saying racist things is the ONLY thing I know of Marler.

I mean FFS look at the state of him :duh: :duh: :duh:
marler.png
marler.png (183.9 KiB) Viewed 2051 times
marlertwat.jpg
marlertwat.jpg (20.62 KiB) Viewed 2051 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote: He made a comment when provoked and is now being hung out to dry in this excruciating media witch hunt whilst World Rugby have intervened against the RFU and the 6 Nations.[/color]
Yeah and it only rains when there's clouds in the sky. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Alleged to have said 'get in caravan' also. The 'world has gone PC mad' brigade are so easily offended.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

So, is this all done and dusted for another 12 months?

Did Ireland win it again?

Was it on TV?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Couldn't be bothered opening a thread but I see "Mad Dog" Marler has ruled himself out of getting bantah from the Aussies this summer.

I hope he gets a quality bumpreader on board. His behaviour gives rise to many suspicions, the first of which was that his sanity with his haircuts & getting his arms coloured in suggest a madder than frig sort of a ballix.

One might even wonder about substance abuse given his apparent lack of ability to control himself. :shock: :shock: :shock:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

And he's done it again...........................Mad Joe Marler has yet another disciplinary black mark against him for a twatter remark saying of Bob Dwyer, who criticised Dan Coles illegal scrummaging, "He is a w@nker".

Given his current inability to play, through being insane, his twatt was ill judged but imagine not having the wit to know Old Dan Cole has never scrummaged square in his life.

Welthead. :duh: