Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Re: Autumn Internationals 2016

Post by Spiffsson »

Dublin4 wrote:er Rob.
Forgive the slip of my finger.

I saw NZ beat Ireland as a seven year old in 1963 and its been a long time coming. What a night for all Irish rugby followers.

Having a drop of something just now.
I was at that game myself. It's been a long wait !
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Was there in 2013 and nearly cried at the end... Watched on TV tonight and nearly cried at the end... Thankfully for a whole different reason this time. Incredible.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

shamalicious wrote:Was there in 2013 and nearly cried at the end... Watched on TV tonight and nearly cried at the end... Thankfully for a whole different reason this time. Incredible.
Ditto sham.

I'll be there in two weeks too. A repeat of tonight would send me over the edge. I'd need to take a week off work as I made my way around every pub in Dublin to get absolutely off my titties.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

thecrouch wrote:All 23 men were warriors tonight. Bodies on the line for the jersey. Pride, passion and belief. Tremendous.

You couldn't annoy me tonight.

Herron & Barbara

Still happy Crouchie? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In fairness it was a great game, a fabulous performance and I expected the worst when it got back to 33-29, no faith whatsoever, I'd seen it all before. The final try was just utterly superb, great work from Zebo, fantastic pressure from god knows how many and the composure to pull of a great move from the scrum to win it.

Only the fifth time in history NZ have conceded 40 points.

Here have a gleek at this https://www.instagram.com/p/BMcdfHPgbCB/

Priceless. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
thecrouch wrote:All 23 men were warriors tonight. Bodies on the line for the jersey. Pride, passion and belief. Tremendous.

You couldn't annoy me tonight.

Herron & Barbara

Still happy Crouchie? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In fairness it was a great game, a fabulous performance and I expected the worst when it got back to 33-29, no faith whatsoever, I'd seen it all before. The final try was just utterly superb, great work from Zebo, fantastic pressure from god knows how many and the composure to pull of a great move from the scrum to win it.

Only the fifth time in history NZ have conceded 40 points.

Here have a gleek at this https://www.instagram.com/p/BMcdfHPgbCB/

Priceless. :thumleft:
Fcuk Herron and Fcuk Barbara.

They are nobodies. Tonight showed us what half decent players can do. Players who show belief in the jersey, who are proud to wear the jersey. Chancers need not apply.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

And this
8Axle8.jpg
8Axle8.jpg (127.9 KiB) Viewed 518 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Autumn Internationals 2016

Post by thecrouch »

In the crowd tonight. Now THERE is a man who gave it everything. A proper warrior.

This man, my word what Ulster could do with a player half his stature.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Jordi in the changing room celebrating with the boys, hopefully his injury not too bad.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Boutye
Initiate

Post by Boutye »

shamalicious wrote:Was there in 2013 and nearly cried at the end... Watched on TV tonight and nearly cried at the end... Thankfully for a whole different reason this time. Incredible.
Was at t he game in 2013 and cried..watched it on tv tonight...I cried. :stout:
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Shan wrote:Handy one for Ireland. We will take inspiration from the Chicago Cubs. NZ won't know what hit them.
Well OK it wasn't exactly handy but still. :D

Awesome performance from Ireland. NZ were rocked by our aggression, our skill and our absolute refuse to lose mentality. A special night for any Ireland rugby supporter.

Not too interested in singling out anybody. Every player involved and everyone in the coaching team can take lots of bows.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Classy. Munster men to the front and all.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Full game is free to view on sky channel 423.
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Greetings from Chicago boys! Just about to tuck into a deep dish pizza as sustenance for the night ahead. Truly, truly epic. I had visions of 2013 when the ABs came back to within 4 because that is what happens, Ireland feck up at the end. Image

I shed a tear when Rory was interviewed on the big screen after the game. My mum taught him at primary school but when Ireland was playing she could never watch when he was throwing in at lineouts in case he messed up!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

mikerob wrote:Greetings from Chicago boys! Just about to tuck into a deep dish pizza as sustenance for the night ahead. Truly, truly epic. I had visions of 2013 when the ABs came back to within 4 because that is what happens, Ireland feck up at the end. Image

I shed a tear when Rory was interviewed on the big screen after the game. My mum taught him at primary school but when Ireland was playing she could never watch when he was throwing in at lineouts in case he messed up!
Would your mum like to coach Ulster?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Dublin4 wrote:er Rob.
Forgive the slip of my finger.

I saw NZ beat Ireland as a seven year old in 1963 and its been a long time coming. What a night for all Irish rugby followers.

Having a drop of something just now.
I knew that Image.

Enjoy your wee drop ImageImage