Sextons concussed himmy has developed learning capabilities

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: RBS 6 Nations 2017

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:Sextons concussed himmy has developed learning capabilities

I wonder did Joe know he played injured?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

More importantly, did D4?
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

ruckover wrote:More importantly, did D4?
D4 will be devastated that Joe didn't know that his xfactor player was injured.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Bobbo

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Bobbo

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Bobbo

He won the xfactor in 2009.
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Am I devastated you ask? I am devastated that Jonathan Sexton doesn't get anything but dog's abuse on this forum but I am not surprised.
I can understand Ulster fans' need to promote Paddy and denigrate Jonny but PJ's time will come. In the meantime let's enjoy having very good players at 10.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Dublin4 wrote:Am I devastated you ask? I am devastated that Jonathan Sexton doesn't get anything but dog's abuse on this forum but I am not surprised.
I can understand Ulster fans' need to promote Paddy and denigrate Jonny but PJ's time will come. In the meantime let's enjoy having very good players at 10.
What abuse?
Tighty
Initiate

Post by Tighty »

Dublin4 wrote:Am I devastated you ask? I am devastated that Jonathan Sexton doesn't get anything but dog's abuse on this forum but I am not surprised.
+1
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

D4, before you answer the question it's important to understand that I viewed the Ireland performance from the point of view of hoping they would lose.

So, given I was cheering for the opposition and was bored by a game where very little of substance happened, was my one good French eye just blind to the brilliance of Sexton, for absolutely honestly, I thought he was adequate and not much more, yet all the Dublin meeja are saying he was brilliant?

Answering my own question, "Brilliant"? FFFS he was nowhere near brilliant, barring his dg & fist pump and a dreadful kick that almost gave Earls a try I don't recall anything more than mundane decent class international play in a match where the mundane was more or less de rigueur, Conor Murray expected, he was brilliant.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

He's just a thin Neill M.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Tighty wrote:
+1
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:D4, before you answer the question it's important to understand that I viewed the Ireland performance from the point of view of hoping they would lose.

So, given I was cheering for the opposition and was bored by a game where very little of substance happened, was my one good French eye just blind to the brilliance of Sexton, for absolutely honestly, I thought he was adequate and not much more, yet all the Dublin meeja are saying he was brilliant?

Answering my own question, "Brilliant"? FFFS he was nowhere near brilliant, barring his dg & fist pump and a dreadful kick that almost gave Earls a try I don't recall anything more than mundane decent class international play in a match where the mundane was more or less de rigueur, Conor Murray expected, he was brilliant.
There in lies the truth

His drop outs were woeful. His kicking from hand with one out on the full was nothing to write home about
His garryowens were too long but the dublin meedya got to shout yeo at Spedding as he tried to catch the ball

His tackle technique is still poor
Can he pass off of his left hand?

But it's all ok. The fist pump was out

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:D4, before you answer the question it's important to understand that I viewed the Ireland performance from the point of view of hoping they would lose.

There in lies the truth

His drop outs were woeful. His kicking from hand with one out on the full was nothing to write home about
His garryowens were too long but the dublin meedya got to shout yeo at Spedding as he tried to catch the ball

His tackle technique is still poor
Can he pass off of his left hand?

But it's all ok. The fist pump was out

FFS MODS!!!!

Delete this obscene abuse! This is so far off PR message that I feel ill reading these sickening comments. Our dear Jonny, selected uninjured by our dear leader, did more than have a couple of loops and a DG.

How can you be so vitriolic about a man called Sexton? Who doesn't like Sexton? We'd all love to be Sexton that 22 year old in the office.