NOT MY COUNTRY

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

NOT MY COUNTRY

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Last season they stripped us of Ruan Pienaar
This season they refuse to allow a replacement for Marcell Coetzee, yet they have just announced a temp replacement at Centre for Munster
This season the strip us of Jackson & Olding and look like making it permanent.

I say #NotMyCountryfuckrightoffFIRFUCs
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: NOT MY COUNTRY

Post by Dave »

If the FIRFU sack them, they are effectively saying that they cannot play rugby in Ireland. I mean it's not as if Munster could then sign them. When Ched Evans was released from prison before his subsequent retrial and acquittal (so he was technically a convicted rapist at the time) the football league did not prohibit him from playing football. Now he couldn't get a club for obvious reasons but it was possible for him to do so. If the rugby union in Ireland take the decision to dismiss these players I very much doubt that the Top 14 and Avivabosh will also say 'sorry lads you can't come in'. That will be a clear case of discrimination by the Paddybastards. Also using the wassap messages as grounds for dismissal is a breach of their human rights under article 8, in which they have the right to a private life including their correspondence.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I have read a lot of comments on twitter and messages boards and some of the Irish Free state media, there really is a northern thing here, some even refer it to ULSTER RUGBY rape trial, I do hope ULSTER RUGBY will do something about it, this is were strong ulster leadership is required , people like Nugent, Montgomery, Spender, Collins ,Mayne, Brooke, Allenbrooke, to name a few real leaders, Slogan, please please, lead of go.

Most of those unemployed multi gender wind bags of the south are the biggest offenders their obvious lack of intelligence outside what they read on social media while eating tofu or pussy and dreaming of a world of unicorns and rainbows and no man is a joke. I despise them.

Baggy, have you a bed I can rent in your hacienda
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:I have read a lot of comments on twitter and messages boards and some of the Irish Free state media, there really is a northern thing here, some even refer it to ULSTER RUGBY rape trial, I do hope ULSTER RUGBY will do something about it, this is were strong ulster leadership is required , people like Nugent, Montgomery, Spender, Collins ,Mayne, Brooke, Allenbrooke, to name a few real leaders, Slogan, please please, lead of go.

Most of those unemployed multi gender wind bags of the south are the biggest offenders their obvious lack of intelligence outside what they read on social media while eating tofu or pussy and dreaming of a world of unicorns and rainbows and no man is a joke. I despise them.

Baggy, have you a bed I can rent in your hacienda
Kofi, I would welcome you with open arms but is a small hovel and currently, all beds are accounted for. It's all I can manage on my meagre stipend, dreadfully sorry. If my son finds his own place in the next decade, I'll give you first refusal on his room. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Whingy Nordie ballixes. Away off and start a UK team....the acceptable way for a Nord to support England. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

G’wan ye Langer
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Shan wrote:Whingy Nordie ballixes. Away off and start a UK team....the acceptable way for a Nord to support England. :D
Crawl back under your rock and mind yer own business ye Clare muck savage. >sniper
Last edited by Snipe Watson on Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Whingy Nordie ballixes. Away off and start a UK team....the acceptable way for a Nord to support England. :D
1shut_the_fuck_up.jpg
1shut_the_fuck_up.jpg (53.75 KiB) Viewed 2666 times
#NotMyCountryfuckrightoffFIRFUCs
#Goawayonandfuckyourselfyoumadbastard. Any self-respecting Ulsterperson hates England with a passion unlike a westbrit like you.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:[ Any self-respecting Ulsterperson hates England with a passion unlike a westbrit like you.
I don't cheer on English people who compete in GB Teams. You lot, some of you anyway, do. It's the only chance youse get to think yer successful I suppose. English people have my admiration for putting up with the "celtic" snivellers who always have their hands in a noble Englishman's pocket.

Now gwan away and enjoy the food that an Englishman has placed on yer table. :D
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:[ Any self-respecting Ulsterperson hates England with a passion unlike a westbrit like you.
I don't cheer on English people who compete in GB Teams. You lot, some of you anyway, do. It's the only chance youse get to think yer successful I suppose. English people have my admiration for putting up with the "celtic" snivellers who always have their hands in a noble Englishman's pocket.

Now gwan away and enjoy the food that an Englishman has placed on yer table. :D
Mrs T is an Englishman? There's a shocker!!
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Mrs T is an Englishman? There's a shocker!!
:lol: :lol:

Well Baggy is as gay as the next man.