Summer tour 2018

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Summer tour 2018

Post by Dave »

You should be in the not-Ireland thread with that, you donkey.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The latter comment brings into
The Ulster frame .

I know it is not very the”in thing “ to say but you can’t fault Joe’s methods he gets results and brings players into the frame slowly to see if they fit in the group and not just on the team sheet .

Some players realising they aren’t expected to feature become barfly tourists and cease to take the task seriously .

How to assess his opinion of some players who went on tour is therefore difficult and how their non appearance on the pitch reflects that opinion .

But at this moment as I stated before Ireland appear to be going into the RWC in the hope that neither Murray or Sexton get seriously injured or red carded in the group games .

The ABs have at least 3 capable outhalfs Ireland have only one experienced outhalf and scrum half .

There would appear to be the makings of a degree of depth to the squad but it is a falsehood due to the weakness at half back .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:
Shan wrote:Some of those "facts" probably have some elements of truth.

Here's a real fact though - You are an awful knóbhead and seem to be getting worse the more sun yer exposed to. Now away and ride yer hand as ya would say yerself. :D
You're not taking umbridge with Baggy are you?
No but I encourage you to keep searching.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:You should be in the not-Ireland thread with that, you donkey.
Now this post contains 2 facts. Well done Dave.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Now would somebody identify how Baggy’s gin inspired rant has anything to do with to- days match

Anyway it was South Africa’s misfortune to play England on a day when the conditions ensured the game was slow enough to allow the English Back Row to appear fast .

And to compound their misfortune South Africa had picked an Out Half who makes Carberry look good — the failure to sign him is something we should all celebrate .

You are one seriously dumb cünt Ron’n, my post was all about Irish rugby, yours? Not one word you waster of oxygen.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

rumncoke wrote:The latter comment brings into
The Ulster frame .

I know it is not very the”in thing “ to say but you can’t fault Joe’s methods he gets results and brings players into the frame slowly to see if they fit in the group and not just on the team sheet .

Some players realising they aren’t expected to feature become barfly tourists and cease to take the task seriously .

How to assess his opinion of some players who went on tour is therefore difficult and how their non appearance on the pitch reflects that opinion .

But at this moment as I stated before Ireland appear to be going into the RWC in the hope that neither Murray or Sexton get seriously injured or red carded in the group games .

The ABs have at least 3 capable outhalfs Ireland have only one experienced outhalf and scrum half .

There would appear to be the makings of a degree of depth to the squad but it is a falsehood due to the weakness at half back .

It's a hard balancing act. Ireland are always going to struggle with respect to depth. The pack is looking fairly decent now with a few options around that seem to fit in nicely. As you say, half-backs are thin to say the least. Sexton will be targetted by every team so or him to make it all the way to the final would be a big ask. Payne will be a big loss in terms of adding some depth. Hansen certainly used these tests pretty well with Jordie Barrett looking a solid replacement for Ben Smith and McKenzie getting some time at 10 and finally another good lock coming through in the 3rd Barrett brother. At this stage, Ireland and NZ look light-years ahead of the rest of the pack but let's see how the rugby championship and autumn internationals go.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Just reading Baggy's rant against the IRFU and the Ireland team.
If there is no pleasure or joy to be got from Ireland's recent successes by Ulster rugby fans and there never will, then maybe you are better off doing UDI as I see being suggested on another thread?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dublin4 wrote:Just reading Baggy's rant against the IRFU and the Ireland team.
If there is no pleasure or joy to be got from Ireland's recent successes by Ulster rugby fans and there never will, then maybe you are better off doing UDI as I see being suggested on another thread?
If you want ulster fans to support the wider Irish project, might be worth treating ulster rugby with respect and leave off the authoritarian measures

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

That (UDI) was suggested by a fu'cking ballbag you dumb sectarian Mexican.

You and the rest of your "yes they were innocent but " crowd, who have no interest whatsoever in the calumny perpetrated because it was just two Nordies. When players from your own team have been found guilty in courts of law and happily continued their contracts with Leinster & Ireland you have never, if you are honest, had a second thought about it, nothing to do with rugby, your likely refrain, yet you are - if not happy - content that there was nothing else those FIRFUC's could do in the face of sponsors and wimmin of a certain disposition.

That makes you a hypocritical Warren Gatland, just like the rest.

It simply shows how little you care about two talented players shafted by expedient D4 suits that you think people of principle should simply write it off and say jolly good, sure we're all Irish anyway, when very clearly some are more Irish than others, the treatment of people from one part of the island is markedly different from the rest.

I spent a lot of time and money following Ireland since the late 60s, I've been to somewhere around 150-200 international matches "home" (for by fu'ck Dublin is not my home) and away, maybe more, but I now feel absolutely cut off from that, I'm not willing to be a second-class Paddy. So fu'ck you , fu'ck the FIRFU, fu'ck JS, Nucifora and that gutless bureaucrat Browne. I hope you all die soon. Schmidt and Nucifora are more Irish than any Ulsterman and as for that brainlesstwat Shaggy, isn't it great he can detect a whiff of an error from Stockdale, yet his blue myopia clouds his vision when he utterly fails to see Bob chickening out of yet another tackle.

Away and ride your Mexican hand & the same goes to that Clare mucksavage, the master of the snide aside who fails to enter discussion knowing he is like a big buck eejit with 20 pints in him, legless, not a feckin leg to stand on, morally bankrupt.

Clowns, but I'll tell you what, you are less despicable than the many thousands of Ulster people who will continue to buy tickets and trot along to the Aviva Stadium to support the FIRFU. You rebelbastards I can understand, why would you give a single shyte about Nordies? Ulster people who will go along in their green shirts make me utterly bilious, not a single conviction amongst them, saps who will continue to be treated as saps because all the FIRFU & in particular that FIRFUC Browne cares about is ticket sales and all the Ulster clowns who will follow like sheep just want a winning team to support, gutless morons.

Now fu'ck off the lot of you.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

There would have been no success without the Ulster contingent. Another fact.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Can I ask what Irish players have been found guilty in courts of law, and for what offences?

I know about our Roger but who else.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Irish has lost its soul and identity inevitably to the dollar.
It is what it which is a money making ruthless business venture and a damned good one at that but one none the less that I won't be supporting.
Ulster is similar but we're just bad at it.

Professional sport doesn't have to be like that.
Massive clubs like Liverpool or Barcelona proves you can actually be successful, make money but maintain a form of integregity and a connect with supporters and staff.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Irish rugby international Shane Horgan pleaded guilty at Galway Circuit Court to assaulting a night club doorman after he had been refused admission to the club. Judge Carl Moran described the attack on doorman John Fahy as "a scandalous example" to young people. He said that he did not however want to "blight" Horgan's professional career and he applied the Probation Act taking all of the circumstances into account.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Just beat me to it Dave.
That was back in 2000 and he went on to have a fairly full and rich career in Ireland and is still making a living on the back of it.
Note the key word here is GUILTY
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BOD in New York. What really happened?