Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Liz Fraser
Squire

Re: Summer tour 2018

Post by Liz Fraser »

Great ppint Dave.
Got away with it but never know.
There's no smoke without fire and just because you are not guilty doesn't mean you are innocent.
I have no connection with the case before during or after but I feel it's right and proper that I can speculate to my hearts content.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Check out a few Munster chaps, Their commercial manager is no stranger to the inside of a police cell, at the very least twice.

The difference in almost every case is that Irish Rugby be it the FIRFU or provinces have made a few moves to minimise the charges, penalties but having been proven guilty has been no impediment to a fulfilling career. How ironic that the not guilty pay the price. Then again they are only fûcking Nordies.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Liz Fraser wrote:Great ppint Dave.
Got away with it but never know.
There's no smoke without fire and just because you are not guilty doesn't mean you are innocent.
I have no connection with the case before during or after but I feel it's right and proper that I can speculate to my hearts content.
Poor BOD had to see a psychologist after the stress of being falsely accused.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jackie Brown wrote:Can I ask what Irish players have been found guilty in courts of law, and for what offences?

I know about our Roger but who else.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Happy Birthday young Jackie.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/t ... 01953.html

This criminal conviction did not prevent Mr Horgan from playing rugby for Leinster & Ireland for several years, indeed Mr Horgan earned precisely 60 more Irish caps after his conviction.

Mr Horgan is not only a criminal, though a lot of money paid to the battered bouncer meant that he avoided a criminal conviction, as the judge was softened up to apply the probation act. Horgan denied the charge completely even having the brass neck of insisting that there be video evidence produced in court.

He is a criminal despite the malfeasance brought about, doubtless with help from the FIRFU & plenty of money to effectively mean the criminal charge went away and he could plead to a lesser offence.

Contrast this with Browne licking the corporate scrotum of Bank of Ireland and saying, "yes, of course, we'll sack the Nordies, and we won't even complain publicly that you, Bank of Ireland, are immoral gangsters who yet again have been in trouble with the financial authorities for defrauding your mortgage customers. Not a word, just keep giving us the €12M ...... err ...is that ok Sir?"

Now, young birthday boy, there are plenty both here and in the "wider Irish rugby family" :puker: who would like me & people like me to shut our fu'cking complaining mouths. How likely does that seem? :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Now, young birthday boy, there are plenty both here and in the "wider Irish rugby family" :puker: who would like me & people like me to shut our fu'cking complaining mouths. How likely does that seem? :D
I expect that in about 200 years there'll be folk down here scratching their heads about the marches for the victims of the IRFU taking place in Belfast annually. In about 1000 years even Ulster folk may decide to call it a day. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
I expect that in about 200 years there'll be folk down here scratching their heads about the marches for the victims of the IRFU taking place in Belfast annually. In about 1000 years even Ulster folk may decide to call it a day. :D
If FACT EIGHT comes to pass, I shall certainly keep 'er lit.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
If FACT EIGHT comes to pass, I shall certainly keep 'er lit.
In that case I thank feck that facts these days can be alternative facts.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

shamalicious wrote:Image

Lol tosser

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Let's not lose focus on what really happened here. The shafting of Paddy and Stu had nothing directly to do with the court case. It had everything to do with the typically cowardly 'out' taken by the IRFU (who I despise).
There was every opportunity for them to deal appropriately with the issue as I outlined at the time, but they buckled to the pressure of a handful of rabid feminazis. They really are a craven shower of gutless middle class toerags.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:Let's not lose focus on what really happened here. The shafting of Paddy and Stu had nothing directly to do with the court case. It had everything to do with the typically cowardly 'out' taken by the IRFU (who I despise).
There was every opportunity for them to deal appropriately with the issue as I outlined at the time, but they buckled to the pressure of a handful of rabid feminazis. They really are a craven shower of gutless middle class toerags.
All correct Brother Snipe but sure you know me, I hate to miss the chance to call everyone by their appropriate name & description, like Warren Gatland&liar, for example, or perhaps Warren Gatland, or BrianOFuckingDriscoll or JosepKiwibastard. But, these days I suppose one of the very finest is PhillipfuckdogBrowne, the epitome of a suitedbastardsansmorals.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
shamalicious wrote:Image

Lol tosser

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Aye, tosser and non-tackling fullback.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Which one is the tosser? I'd say there's reasonable grounds for saying both.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Sean Cronin getting sacked or will just never play for Ireland again?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Sean Cronin getting sacked or will just never play for Ireland again?
What did he do?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?