They don't like it up here

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by Russ »

promenader 2 wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:Ha Shan good point but your still getting Hond.
I dare say Rog is on a par too but it's a nice position to talk from when it's not your players being discriminated against, ref Zebo or the BOI picture boy himself, Murray
Zebo / Murray situation not the same as Paddy / Stu. Similar actions, but context vastly different.
Agree about BOD, though. Total dick.
Yip
For one they videoed it and released it without the birds knowledge
She had to flee the country

Nice bunch of lads all the same

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
War of attrition
Novice

Post by War of attrition »

TopPoster wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:
I dare say Rog is on a par too but it's a nice position to talk from when it's not your players being discriminated against, ref Zebo or the BOI picture boy himself, Murray
Zebo / Murray situation not the same as Paddy / Stu. Similar actions, but context vastly different.
Yep, very different. In the Zebo/Murray racist threesome scandal it was the girl that got exiled and BOI/FIFRU condoned and accepted it as normal behaviour by not taking any appropriate action.
You forgot 10 week trial (probably irrelevant)

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
TinPig
Squire

Post by TinPig »

I have a lot of time for ROG he says what he thinks and gives everyone a fair dig or an unfair dig but at least it’s regardless of who or where they are from. He despises everyone equally and you’ve got to admire him for that. >6shooter
I’m feeling Perky this morning. :pig:
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

War of attrition wrote:
TopPoster wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:
Yep, very different. In the Zebo/Murray racist threesome scandal it was the girl that got exiled and BOI/FIFRU condoned and accepted it as normal behaviour by not taking any appropriate action.

With a unanimously not guilty verdict.
That's the whole fecking point of a legal system.
Therefore the 10 week trial is irrelevant in this context as no wrong doing was found except by the IR FU.
War of attrition
Novice

Liz Fraser wrote:
War of attrition wrote:
TopPoster wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:

Therefore the 10 week trial is irrelevant in this context as no wrong doing was found except by the IR FU.
Pro rugby needs commercial support we're tiny against England France spin is vital especially good our 3 biggest provinces are carrying BOI logos why

War of attrition
Novice

War of attrition wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:
War of attrition wrote:
TopPoster wrote:
promenader 2 wrote: Zebo / Murray situation not the same as Paddy / Stu. Similar actions, but context vastly different.

Pro rugby needs commercial support we're tiny against England France spin is vital especially good our 3 biggest provinces are carrying BOI logos why

Good spin

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Except all right minded people saw them innocent as the courts did and wanted them back playing rugby. Since PJ has returned to his online persona it's been nothing but positive comments. feck the IRFU and feck twitter, it is literally inhabited by Warren Gatland who think their extremist opinions matter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
War of attrition
Novice

Cost IRFU approx 1 million (£/€) to shaft them surely some bean counter must have done a cost analysis benefit or maybe not

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

War of attrition wrote:Cost IRFU approx 1 million (£/€) to shaft them surely some bean counter must have done a cost analysis benefit or maybe not

They did
They just got the benefit figures for replacements wrong

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

big mervyn wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:
Was it that different though?

No crimes committed but less than gallant behaviour from all the boys involved and the girls left feeling not that great afterwards. The only real difference that I can see is that one of them went to the police.
One case involved allegations of a serious criminal nature; one case didn't. As a result of these allegations, one case made international news and turned hitherto unknown individuals (outside rugby circles) into the subject matter of conversations up and down this land and beyond; one case didn't. One case occurred in the slipstream of the #me too movement, when weemin worldwide were spoiling for a fight; one case didn't. As a result of protests from said weemin, one case heaped pressure on rugby authorities and sponsors alike to be seen to take strong action against top shaggers; one case didn't.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Shan wrote:Then again Ulster folk are well known for going out of their way to seek out offence or annoyance. :D :D
... says the Limerick man coming onto an Ulster website to take umbrage at wot we are discussing. :lol:

away o'that wi' ye, ya >TM
I'm not a Limerick man and I'm not taking umbrage at anything written here. So sorry old bean. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Shan wrote:Jaysus lads Bod is a well known d-ckhead. He is not representative of most Irish people. Ye need to stop taking any notice of him. Going out of yer way to read his sh1te is above and beyond the call of duty. Then again Ulster folk are well known for going out of their way to seek out offence or annoyance. :D :D

>appl

Well said. Close the thread.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

I love the close the thread brigade.
Same people that watch a film or tv programme in it's entirity just to see how offended they can get.
Then they write and tell people about it.
Just to spell it out to people of this fecktard variety, it's all just a bit of fun,a bit of tongue in cheek if you will.
If you want to take it all so seriously feck off and bore someone on Facebook or Twitter.
Possible end of rant.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Liz Fraser wrote:I love the close the thread brigade.
Same people that watch a film or tv programme in it's entirity just to see how offended they can get.
Then they write and tell people about it.
Just to spell it out to people of this fecktard variety, it's all just a bit of fun,a bit of tongue in cheek if you will.
If you want to take it all so seriously feck off and bore someone on Facebook or Twitter.
Possible end of rant.
I think yer taking the "close the thread brigade" too seriously a chara. :D

This thread still has potential but we must be permitted to discuss folk who like to have a wee cry. Bod, for example, cries every time Stockdale gets a try. Imagine the flooding of the liffey if Ulster were to ever win anything......no I can't imagine that either. :D :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BOD is still checking the TMO footage.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?