November test matches

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

ulster32
Novice

Re: November test matches

Post by ulster32 »

interesting footage of Bundi Aki doing the rounds..
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

ulster32 wrote:interesting footage of Bundi Aki doing the rounds..
do tell.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Many flutes?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

pwrmoore wrote:
do tell.
The FIRFU will do well to keep that quiet.

To be fair it's his missus and kids that are going to suffer.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
do tell.

Link?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
do tell.

Link?
I have them on Whatsapp, sorry

https://twitter.com/philthrill69/status ... 2041070593 bit of chat on Twitter also
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bloody hell, some fukctard goes on to mention Paddy in this shyte.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Frankly I'm beginning to consider becoming somewhat less liberal. I'd seriously consider that the death sentence for use of Twitter may well improve the gene pool.

Inhabited by people who would be barred for life here.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Must say I wonder will the FIRFUCs approach this with the same vigour as with the two young gentlemen? I very much doubt it.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
War of attrition
Novice

Post by War of attrition »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Frankly I'm beginning to consider becoming somewhat less liberal. I'd seriously consider that the death sentence for use of Twitter may well improve the gene pool.

Inhabited by people who would be barred for life here.
I find myself agreeing with you IRONIC

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Must say I wonder will the FIRFUCs approach this with the same vigour as with the two young gentlemen? I very much doubt it.
If I start talking about Bundi Aki in work this morning, I can guarantee that not one person will have the faintest idea who I'm talking about. Earlier this year, Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding would have been the single biggest topic of conversation around the workplace, and both could have been instantly identified by people with zero interest in rugby or team sports generally. In talking with people during the trial, I would sometimes mention the names of Connor Murray and Simon Zebo. Only people with an interest in rugby knew these two and even most of these hadn't heard the video story. So, if you're going to draw parallels with Bundi Aki, I suggest that Murray and Zebo would be a better place to start, unless and until Aki gets charged with some sexual crime and has his name, face and favourite sexual position splashed across the media for the titillation of the masses.

If I can quote a well known poster around these parts, you have been helped. >EW
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

promenader 2 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Must say I wonder will the FIRFUCs approach this with the same vigour as with the two young gentlemen? I very much doubt it.
If I start talking about Bundi Aki in work this morning, I can guarantee that not one person will have the faintest idea who I'm talking about. Earlier this year, Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding would have been the single biggest topic of conversation around the workplace, and both could have been instantly identified by people with zero interest in rugby or team sports generally. In talking with people during the trial, I would sometimes mention the names of Connor Murray and Simon Zebo. Only people with an interest in rugby knew these two and even most of these hadn't heard the video story. So, if you're going to draw parallels with Bundi Aki, I suggest that Murray and Zebo would be a better place to start, unless and until Aki gets charged with some sexual crime and has his name, face and favourite sexual position splashed across the media for the titillation of the masses.

If I can quote a well known poster around these parts, you have been helped. >EW
Helped? Owned more like!
Excellent post Promenader.
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The reasons for the sacking of PJ and Stu were not disclosed by the FIRFUC. We can only speculate.

It does seem, however, to be in repsonse to sponsorship pressure following a one sided hate campaign from the media.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

promenader 2 wrote:

So you're saying the IRFU weighted the severity of their decision based on how many people in your workplace knew of Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding.....
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:

So you're saying the IRFU weighted the severity of their decision based on how many people in your workplace knew of Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding.....
You're being sarcastic, but you're still not far off the mark. If you add the words 'for all the wrong reasons' to your sentence, you've more or less got it.