fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Glad this guy's not playing against us

Post by fermain »

wot an eidjit, and he denies it in front of witnesses....sheesh

O'Reilly suspended after brawl
Saturday June 11 2005
Forward punched three people in street fight
The Japan Rugby Union on Saturday handed down a one-year suspension to one of their Test stars who was involved in a street fight. New Zealand-born Philip O'Reilly has been suspended from Japan's national rugby team for one year.

O'Reilly was suspended for allegedly punching three people in a street fight in Tokyo's Roppongi district in May, the Japan Rugby Football Union announced on Saturday.

The JRFU said it was suspending O'Reilly for what it called inappropriate behavior.

The 24-year-old forward was arrested for allegedly beating up three people, including a 26-year-old staff member of a nightclub, but has denied hitting anyone.

On Friday, O'Reilly's club team, the Sanyo Electric Wild Knights, said they were reducing his pay by 30 percent for three months after the legal case against him for injuring the staff member was dropped.

O'Reilly played a key role in Japan's 50-31 win against South Korea last month in a qualifier for the 2007 Rugby World Cup
rugbymunchkin
Initiate
Location: Between South Belfast and Larne... About ballyclare!

Post by rugbymunchkin »

Maybe he should consider taking up a new sport... soccer perhaps. I know a certain black and white english club that he would feel right at home in! :twisted: :P :twisted:
cyril
Initiate

Post by cyril »

rugbymunchkin wrote:Maybe he should consider taking up a new sport... soccer perhaps. I know a certain black and white english club that he would feel right at home in! :twisted: :P :twisted:
yeah but the kissboys slap not punch lol!!!
i love munching Leeks....Image
rugbymunchkin
Initiate
Location: Between South Belfast and Larne... About ballyclare!

Post by rugbymunchkin »

So very true! I accept the error of my thoughts and am now a reformed character!
cyril
Initiate

Post by cyril »

rugbymunchkin wrote:So very true! I accept the error of my thoughts and am now a reformed character!
the moneys they earn you'd expect them to be cut to hell and be roughed up regular,instead of diving&rolling all about the place at the slightest touch :x :x
i love munching Leeks....Image