Is Goon Still Here?

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Is he here under a pseud?

Yes
37%
No
11%
Who's Goon?
21%
We're all in on it except you AYM
32%

Total votes: 19

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re:

Post by Wee Woman »

Rooster wrote:Ps think Jim Allister knows well who they are and just :stir:
Wee Jim's a clever chap, you're probably right Rooster.

I give it to the end of next week and he'll be using parliamentary privilege to 'out' them :lol:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Rooster wrote:
Ps think Jim Allister knows well who they are and just :stir:
Wee Jim's a clever chap, you're probably right Rooster.

I give it to the end of next week and he'll be using parliamentary privilege to 'out' them :lol:
I certainly hope so, should be biggest pile of brad pitt to hit the fan here in years
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Re:

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

Rooster wrote:biggest pile of brad pitt to hit the fan here in years
so's yer face
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Is Goon Still Here?

Post by rocky »

Ah, it didn't take long for you to get back to your usual form, Welder. I'll have you know that Rooster is an extremely handsome man. Now, where are that dog and stick.
Cheers,

Rocky.
Bo***cks to Brexit
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

From the flashes I am receiving, he has recently been giving advice on flower pressing. He recommends one particular book for this. The recommended book has nothing at all to do with flower pressing however. It is advanced as good for pressing the flowers with.

Other flashes were not so clear but he may currently be in Wamego (Kansas) and considering a trip to Salt Lake City. Anyway, he is wearing red shoes and kicking his heels it would appear.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

The goonhead has reached civilisation, by which I mean the sort of place where internet access is available. He's sent an email (despite our initial animosity we began to get in contact a bit, and share internet links that weren't suitable to be shared on a public forum...)

He advises that Indonesian governmental internet censorship flags this site as "Saru - Tidak layak untuk Konsumsi Publik" (whatever that means) and that he cannot log in. He did add that there are all sorts of other sites that he would classify as a trite more seedy than here that are readily advertised on beer mats and on flyers stuck to lampposts, but that these seem to be 'A-OK'...

Anyway, I'll stop rabbiting on, here's what he has to say...
Signing in from Jakarta, didn’t know this place was full of small feck clogging up the streets. Not like the tourist posters, theres hardly room to swing your bollix never mind one of the feral cats that are to be found everywhere . Export them to Korea I say & let those starving dogeaters try them.

Very friendly people here just too many of the bleeders. Other than that its very like NI with more prods than Romans. The food is absolute dung, sometimes literally with what looks like flycrap everywhere. Reminds me why I didn’t take up the invite for "I’m a celebrity". I hate rice unless it’s the fried rice from down the road in Bangor, these buggers could do with a few lessons.

Flew into Jakarta on Emirates, had thought of BA but then some johnny foreigner might have strapped a bomb to himself & lets be honest, what an irony surviving Adams McGuinness and the boys only to be scattered into small pieces by some twit wanting to lay 70 virgins. No wonder Gary Glitter came over this direction.

Beginning to ferment a grudge against Mrs B for bringing me to this hole & can’t wait for the End of August to get out of this crapper, no wonder the Yanks cut up rough in Vietnam.

Checked UAFC this morning, currently laughing my ar$e off at the ridiculous nonsense of people running polls to see if I should be allowed back. Doesn’t seem to penetrate that I “offed” Backaway, he was put to death, not suspended or excluded.

Some idiots about like that mean spirited idiot Moondance. He appeared to bridle at my slegging off HWM many moons ago, wonder is he unfortunate enough to be related, a truly bad break in life. He is doing the old “tut tut suicide is not a laughing matter” crap. The glorious irony of using an iPod ligature to execute Backaway was lost if not wasted on an idiot such as him. Poor old Boot started that theory, but at least he has a few redeeming features unlike Moon who appears a vapid creature.

It was no suicide, Backawaygoonahead did not fall nobly on his sword, I decided his time had come and he was executed in so far as UAFC is concerned. If only I could do the same to put the morons who keep UAFC from becoming great with their tiny excuses for minds & humourless charisma bypassed souls.

In real life I abominate the stupid of the world, nobody has to be stupid. You can be ill educated, that’s a different ballgame and often sadly a matter of background but stupidity stems from a lazy mind and I reckon Moondance hasn’t one active cell in his.

Will report further in a day or two.
Don't shoot the messenger - just passing on what the goon has said. Seems that he's determined to let the world, ok the ulster rugby loving public, sorry, the small minority of the former that is the UAFC faithful know that he's not in fact cowped behind his garden shed, waiting for the spotty teenager he pays to mow his lawn to come across him.

If anyone wants me to send him their regards, or perhaps some travel advice - i believe he's going to be in Malaysia and/or the Philippines pretty soon - let me know and I'll gladly pass this on.
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

cables wrote:From the flashes I am receiving, he has recently been giving advice on flower pressing. He recommends one particular book for this. The recommended book has nothing at all to do with flower pressing however. It is advanced as good for pressing the flowers with.

Other flashes were not so clear but he may currently be in Wamego (Kansas) and considering a trip to Salt Lake City. Anyway, he is wearing red shoes and kicking his heels it would appear.
So it's Dorothy...not Dave? :)
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

cables wrote:From the flashes I am receiving
goon head is flashing you??
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

rocky wrote:Ah, it didn't take long for you to get back to your usual form, Welder. I'll have you know that Rooster is an extremely handsome man. Now, where are that dog and stick.
Cheers,

Rocky.
Jeeze Rocky, not sure how to take that comment :shock:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:If anyone wants me to send him their regards, or perhaps some travel advice - i believe he's going to be in Malaysia and/or the Philippines pretty soon - let me know and I'll gladly pass this on.
:shock: he could get into all sorts of mischief in those sorts of places :oops:
Rory Best