NORN IRON

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: NORN IRON

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:I thought he was paratrooping lisa evans

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Do I have to delete my account now?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:
Samstew wrote:
Dave wrote:
Samstew wrote:
Dave wrote:Swiss c***s!!! And to actually think Northern Ireland has probably eaten one of their smelly choclits!! Ungreatful t***s!! Anyway onwards and upwards (although not to the world cup but we'll go somewhere better so we will).
You have some serious issues which you either need to get over or deal with, just saying >EW
Like what?
The post above for one............!
I don't know you, I have read quite a few of your posts on this forum, most when they are meant to be, are very funny and I enjoy them, but on this thread, you've let yourself down a little.
Just my opinion of course and if what you write is truly ho you feel, then hopefully like me, you deal with it how you see fit >gimmefive
Sorry
Dave wrote that in the heat of the moment and does not reflect his views. He has temporarily deleted his UAFC account and run off with some stinking gypsys.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:
Samstew wrote:
Dave wrote:
Samstew wrote: You have some serious issues which you either need to get over or deal with, just saying >EW
Like what?
The post above for one............!
I don't know you, I have read quite a few of your posts on this forum, most when they are meant to be, are very funny and I enjoy them, but on this thread, you've let yourself down a little.
Just my opinion of course and if what you write is truly ho you feel, then hopefully like me, you deal with it how you see fit >gimmefive
Sorry
Dave wrote that in the heat of the moment and does not reflect his views. He has temporarily deleted his UAFC account and run off with some stinking gypsys.
Most romanian women i know are fit as feck to be honest

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote: Dave wrote that in the heat of the moment and does not reflect his views. He has temporarily deleted his UAFC account and run off with some stinking gypsys.
I've got issues though.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

So, Lisa is not just a racist gypo-hating bitch, she also gangbangs a squad of Paras behind Cory's back? What a bitch.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

So, Lisa is not just a racist gypo-hating bitch, she also gangbangs a squad of Paras behind Cory's back? What a bitch.
Im glad someone else heard the rumour

solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

... and back at the football...
classic Norn Iron display, heroic stuff, rode their luck, but, sadly not enough to get past a rubbish referee on Thursday night.
Ah well, a major finals once a generation is about right for us. See you all in 2040 or thereabouts.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

We have a thread for rumours
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

I thought I was perhaps losing my memory with the continued pronounciation of Basel on the Beeb and other televisual providers. It is not pronounced like the Siberian Hamster (Fawlty Towers series 2 episode 6) but is pronounced Baaal as Solids so rightly pointed out. At least it was the last time I was in that beautiful city.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

mid ulster maestro wrote:I thought I was perhaps losing my memory with the continued pronounciation of Basel on the Beeb and other televisual providers. It is not pronounced like the Siberian Hamster (Fawlty Towers series 2 episode 6) but is pronounced Baaal as Solids so rightly pointed out. At least it was the last time I was in that beautiful city.
The accepted English pronunciation is based on the French - Ba'al. The Swiss favour the Germanic - Basel. It's a Londonderry/Derry thing.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

My understanding is that the city is pronounced Ba'al, but the football club was originally set up by German Swiss who favour the "Basel" pronunciation so the footy club tends to be said differently to the city it is based in."
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

feck the french

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Sure if there wasn’t one we’d start it.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

solidarity wrote:... and back at the football...
classic Norn Iron display, heroic stuff, rode their luck, but, sadly not enough to get past a rubbish referee on Thursday night.
Ah well, a major finals once a generation is about right for us. See you all in 2040 or thereabouts.
Fair summary. Gut feeling is that if the ref hadn't shafted NI in the first leg, the Swiss would have snuck it one way or another, in which case everyone would feel much better about the whole thing being the gallant and plucky losers etc.