STOP BRENNAN 2007-2037

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Re: STOP BRENNAN 2013

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Could someone talk me through the procedure of how to change the heading in this thread/post/subject
from STOP BRENNAN 2013 to
a more appropriate STOP BRENNAN 2014.
Thanking you in anticipation.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
uafcadmin
Novice

Post by uafcadmin »

I would like to remind everyone of the potential libel litigation that could come from incorrect and defamatory insinuations in social media situations, hence the strong editing and removal of some posts.
Please refer to http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20782257 as a useful intro to the Law and Social Media,
Ana I recommend you read the forum rules again to be on the safe side.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14816

Mike, to edit the post, just use the edit button on your first post which should allow you to change the title.
"Remember lads, there's no retreat. No more talk now. Just make peace with yourselves." :red:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Do you really think he doesn't know?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote:Do you really think he doesn't know?
If you mean HWM, then no - he almost certaiunly doesn't (or didn't) know how to do it - despite that fact that he has done it at least once before, he's a self-confessed computer chube (amongst other things).

Isn't that right Mike? :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

7 years. Some folk are known to get over the death of loved ones in that timeframe. Meanwhile..........
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Re: STOP BRENNAN 2014

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Done.
Now off to see if I can amend title of the Petrol price thread.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Shan wrote:7 years. Some folk are known to get over the death of loved ones in that timeframe. Meanwhile..........
Shan - while I would not attempt to equate those events to a bereavement; there is normally a delay in post-bereavement normalisation, where an injustice is thought to have occurred.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Jaynee BR. I think of you as one of the most sane feckers on here. Surely Brennan and his antics should be left in the past now. Though maybe that is asking a bit much. Irish people tend to like carrying a load of historical baggage on their backs. Shur if we didn't we'd probably defy gravity.....
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Jaynee BR. I think of you as one of the most sane feckers on here. Surely Brennan and his antics should be left in the past now. Though maybe that is asking a bit much. Irish people tend to like carrying a load of historical baggage on their backs. Shur if we didn't we'd probably defy gravity.....
Your right there Shan. 1690 ring any bells?

Sadly my post attempting some sort of different view has been edited since it may be a cause of litigation for one particularly mouthy git or not as the case may or may not allegedly be.

Most certainly would be more or less forgotten but for the efforts of one particular lover of the liquor, a Saudi fan no less and long time attention seeker and Santa lookylikey barring a white beard and about eight stone of weight.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Shan wrote:Jaynee BR. I think of you as one of the most sane feckers on here. Surely Brennan and his antics should be left in the past now. Though maybe that is asking a bit much. Irish people tend to like carrying a load of historical baggage on their backs. Shur if we didn't we'd probably defy gravity.....
Was Brennan not one of THE major sticking points of the Haass talks?
I'm not arguing -
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Was Brennan not one of THE major sticking points of the Haass talks?
Now your being silly, we all know it's about wether Ferris should get 3 months or 6 months :fleg:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: STOP HwoodMike2umate 2014

Post by Snipe Watson »

Now come on Shan me oul pal, you know better than that.
If it wasn't for old sores we'd have nothing to pick at. 47 generations is the universally accepted minimum for an Ulsterman to forget any slight.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: STOP Knocknagoney Micheal 2013

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
If you mean HWM, then no - he almost certaiunly doesn't (or didn't) know how to do it - despite that fact that he has done it at least once before, he's a self-confessed computer chube (amongst other things).

I'm shocked that you have been sucked in by his; “poor me I can't work these new-fangled, it’s all witchcraft and they are demonic contraptions act”.
Scranner
Warrior

Re: STOP HwoodMike2umate 2014

Post by Scranner »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Now come on Shan me oul pal, you know better than that.
If it wasn't for old sores we'd have nothing to pick at. 47 generations is the universally accepted minimum for an Ulsterman to forget any slight.
Sad but true. What do they say? If you didn't laugh, you would cry!
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: STOP Knocknagoney Micheal FOREVER!!!!!

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

I'm shocked that you have been sucked in by his; “poor me I can't work these new-fangled, it’s all witchcraft and they are demonic contraptions act”.
It's not that he can't because it's all witchcraft, it's because hes 'a lazy get that can't be bovvered and doesn't trust them, so he never tries to work them out.
I'm not arguing -