What are you watching?

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What are you watching?

Post by BaggyTrousers »

shamalicious wrote:
Russ wrote:
shamalicious wrote:Jonathan Pie Back to the Studio on BBC iPlayer. Bloody brilliant. Like watching Baggy rant for 75 minutes (that's a compliment by the way!).
Didnt realise his show was on bbc. Wanted to catch it in person but couldn't make the dates work

Big fan of his youtube channel

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yep he's brilliant. I do worry he's going to burst a blood vessel though.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Must seek out this chappie, never heard of him............... but clearly he sounds GREAT, not grate.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
shamalicious wrote:
Russ wrote:
shamalicious wrote:Jonathan Pie Back to the Studio on BBC iPlayer. Bloody brilliant. Like watching Baggy rant for 75 minutes (that's a compliment by the way!).
Didnt realise his show was on bbc. Wanted to catch it in person but couldn't make the dates work

Big fan of his youtube channel

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yep he's brilliant. I do worry he's going to burst a blood vessel though.

Must seek out this chappie, never heard of him............... but clearly he sounds GREAT, not grate.
Here you go Baggy: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p06l51qq

Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

Dave wrote:
WeeWorld wrote:Sunderland till I die, season one on netflix, it's a fly on the wall look at Sunderland's terrible 2017/18 season.
It's compelling, I binge watchedall eight episodes over two nights.
The chief executive largely comes across as an idiot (morning swim, rolex, range rover, kisses the female staff, nespresso from a glass) but I'm feeling sorry for him by the end.

Trailer
I love a good sports docu, so I might check it out. It will be interesting from the perspective of a failing team rather than the Rocky-esque, road to glory, we are the champions type thing.
Yes, knowing it was all going to go pear shaped, I had to almost force myself to watch one episode because the previous one ended with everyone happy after the arrival of Chris Coleman and a good win.

The next series I think I'll watch is "The innocent man" but I'll save it for a bit as it's the sort of one I'll likely binge watch as well.
Anyone seen it?
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

WeeWorld wrote:
Dave wrote:
WeeWorld wrote:Sunderland till I die, season one on netflix, it's a fly on the wall look at Sunderland's terrible 2017/18 season.
The chief executive largely comes across as an idiot (morning swim, rolex, range rover, kisses the female staff, nespresso from a glass) but I'm feeling sorry for him by the end.

Trailer
I love a good sports docu, so I might check it out. It will be interesting from the perspective of a failing team rather than the Rocky-esque, road to glory, we are the champions type thing.
Yes, knowing it was all going to go pear shaped, I had to almost force myself to watch one episode because the previous one ended with everyone happy after the arrival of Chris Coleman and a good win.

The next series I think I'll watch is "The innocent man" but I'll save it for a bit as it's the sort of one I'll likely binge watch as well.
Anyone seen it?
Yep, well worth a watch. Bit like 'Making of a Murderer', would make you despair for the American justice system, particularly in rural areas.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

WeeWorld wrote:
Dave wrote:

Trailer

Anyone seen it?
Thats on my list too. It seems intriguing. I also tend to binge watch things when they are gripping.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

promenader 2 wrote:
WeeWorld wrote:
Dave wrote:

Trailer

Anyone seen it?
Yep, well worth a watch. Bit like 'Making of a Murderer', would make you despair for the American justice system, particularly in rural areas.
I'll look forward to this over christmas then, MAM 1 & 2 were excellent.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Whats this new Magnum PI like?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shyte
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:Shyte
1st episode was worse than shyte
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Sorry for misleading you.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Sorry for misleading you.
:lol:
WeeWorld
Initiate

Tadhg furlong as schoolboy playing gaa

Post by WeeWorld »

This link is in today's guardian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2n__lsbCs0
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Finally gotten round to watching The Bodyguard. Its fantastic.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

The Last of the Mohicans on Dave @ 9pm

It has been a few years since I've watched it, that's my night sorted.

Soundtrack is out of this world from memory :thumleft:
Frank
Novice

Post by Frank »

Some dance sh1t with Cheryl Cole. Why?