explosions’ in London!!!!!

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Magical O' Driscoll

Post by Magical O' Driscoll »

Very funny how comes i got that book on Martin Johnson.
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

cheers to all those who PM'd me and sorry for not replying... some of you may not know but the bus went off about 30 metres away from me! (my office is on tavistock square)
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Good to see you are still with us Jamesie, I knew it was near your work place but reckoned you would be at work before it went off.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

cheers rooster... was at my desk beside the window. had to do a wee piece for UTV news when i got home last weekend!!! also done a live eyewitness account with tina campbell.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Jez a TV star and I missed it, not the best of circumstances to have to do one though. Good job I was on holidays cos I'd have been in Kingscross that morning around that time :shock: at least all people I know over there survived.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Some people will do anything do get an interview with Tina Campbell. Just because I sent you a pm does not mean I want to share a shower with you.

Colin :twisted:
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

WHAAAAAAAT!?!?!? :shock: