Belfast Beer & Cider Festival 2015

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

HairyJ
Initiate

Re: Belfast Beer & Cider Festival 2015

Post by HairyJ »

I used to go to the various beer festivals in Liverpool all the time, should have got tickets to this but it sort of passed me by, I forgot about it.

Two of my mates went to this one last year. They wanted to sign up for CAMRA but one of them noticed that there was a cheaper deal for a "couple" to sign up, as opposed to signing up individually.

Of course, it wouldn't do to just sign their wives up along with them and enjoy their discount and extra vouchers. They decided to pretend to be "partners" and signed up as a couple.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

So they joined the Campaign for Regular Anal?

I went to the BMW Museum in Munich with three colleagues on a family ticket. I posed as the hubby of the female in the group, whilst the two short ones (one of whom who was older than me) were the kids. Saved us a few Euros. Those Germans aren't always as efficient as is claimed.
Last edited by justinr73 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I know 2 blokes, each with a teenage son, who buy a family ST for the RDS between them. If ever anyone looks like questioning them, they just hold hands and give a we-have-a-solicitor-on-speed-dial smile.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk