Cameron, the new Blair

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Cameron, the new Blair

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:Any one else think that the latest shooting in America is a bit strange? Thought it weird that it escalated pretty quickly from an employee in a strop to a full blown ISIS attack evidence being "found" in a flat that was subsequently opened up to the press after being cleared out by the Fed's but looking like a normal house and things actually arranged to suit a story.
Now anyone who has seen a raid by a burgler, HMRC or the PSNI would instantly realise that the house in question was not searched at all, no trace of forensic examination whatsoever in that house.
I think more to do with the media being told by the US Gov not to cause alarm until investigation uncovers something

America gun crime needs sorting though
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:Any one else think that the latest shooting in America is a bit strange? Thought it weird that it escalated pretty quickly from an employee in a strop to a full blown ISIS attack evidence being "found" in a flat that was subsequently opened up to the press after being cleared out by the Fed's but looking like a normal house and things actually arranged to suit a story.
Now anyone who has seen a raid by a burgler, HMRC or the PSNI would instantly realise that the house in question was not searched at all, no trace of forensic examination whatsoever in that house.
I think more to do with the media being told by the US Gov not to cause alarm until investigation uncovers something

America gun crime needs sorting though
The gun lobby thought if more had been armed they could have saved lives by shooting the attackers, flip gunfight at the OK corral leaves the big screen and becomes the latest tv sensation next.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote: America gun crime needs sorting though
That horse bolted long since and is now beyond redemption. As for the first black president, when he had the opportunity with majority houses, he did absolutely nothing to bring proposals on gun control forward hence I have no time for his crocodidliodile tears on the subject.

Frankly he bottled it, I'm not surprised mind you, he would have been shot. Mercans, eh?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote:
The gun lobby thought if more had been armed they could have saved lives by shooting the attackers, flip gunfight at the OK corral leaves the big screen and becomes the latest tv sensation next.
US internal policies mirror their foreign policy. That policy basically amounts to "how can we ensure that the right people get more wealthy while the inevitable killing doesn't impact anybody of any particular importance".
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.