USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Post by Cockatrice »

I am too busy catching up on reading the missing e-mails to watch the election. Clinton reminds me of Ulster she has sold her soul to anyone with a dollar..

Wiki still have the smoking gun…
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rooster wrote:Trump is a dangerous arsehole
He could become the first president in modern times to have only one policy and that is to reduce tax for people in one position - his.
Will he ever publish his tax returns?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
He could become the first president in modern times to have only one policy and that is to reduce tax for people in one position - his.
The way he keeps going bankrupt I doubt that he pays tax
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
The way he keeps going bankrupt I doubt that he pays tax
I think it's a given he hasn't paid tax in a long time if ever.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Terrible election. Something like those we have in both parts of Ireland - Someone who you know really shouldn't be anywhere an election will win but it still could have been worse. Shameful really that a country of over 300 million can come up with this. Then again it isn't long since Sarah Palin was causing some of the more reasonable republicans to have to vote for Obama.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

They are both deranged from what I can see. Trump would be mildly amusing in a George Bush kind of way. Could potentially cause a world war but a few laughs along the way and we could take the pi$h out of the yanks for ever more...
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Father Jack
Novice

Post by Father Jack »

Rooster wrote:Image
Best idea you've ever had rooster. Do what that man says!

I love my brick. Feck! Ar$e! Girls! :stout: :stout:
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

big mervyn wrote:Anybody who thinks Hillary Clinton and Trump are equally bad, needs to take a good look at themselves.
I'll second that.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Agree... clinton is much worse than people realise.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

solidarity wrote:I hear they're the two most unpopular candidates ever in US Presidential elections. If ever there was an appropriate choice of the 'least worst option', this is it.
There are other choices of course but neither will get a look in..
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Cockatrice wrote:Agree... clinton is much worse than people realise.
Cockers. I know that you're really only tweaking my tail. But John Oliver's piece earlier in the week is worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI

There is a gulf between Hilary and Trump that Evel Knievel couldn't jump. Anyone who goes along the line of "they're equally bad so I may as well vote for Trump to shake things up" seriously needs their head examined.
Paul.

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

pwrmoore wrote:
Cockers. I know that you're really only tweaking my tail. But John Oliver's piece earlier in the week is worth watching.

There is a gulf between Hilary and Trump that Evel Knievel couldn't jump. Anyone who goes along the line of "they're equally bad so I may as well vote for Trump to shake things up" seriously needs their head examined.
not so sure I am tweaking anything… the american people of course have a choice but in a 4 horse race 2 of the starters will fall at the next hurdle.. Clinton is in my opinion one of the most self centred corrupt people I have ever come across.. from the covering of Bill continued love affairs, to the many scandals that surround Clinton PLC, to the higher risk of death amongst those that fall out with them to her short circuiting and totally criminal mis-use of government protocols on emails and servers etc… wiki will out her eventually… she is also extremely rude almost vile when treating some of those responsible for her security…
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Cockatrice wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:

not so sure I am tweaking anything… the american people of course have a choice but in a 4 horse race 2 of the starters will fall at the next hurdle.. Clinton is in my opinion one of the most self centred corrupt people I have ever come across.. from the covering of Bill continued love affairs, to the many scandals that surround Clinton PLC, to the higher risk of death amongst those that fall out with them to her short circuiting and totally criminal mis-use of government protocols on emails and servers etc… wiki will out her eventually… she is also extremely rude almost vile when treating some of those responsible for her security…
Sounds like you've already met her but not yet had the pleasure of meeting Donald. :lol: She may be everything you say but I'll happily wager that Donald can trump even her wildest excesses. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul.

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I have and unless you fit with her inner circle you are a piece of brad pitt to her...
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

FFS CT!!!

No matter how bad Hilary is I doubt she could ever descend to the depths to which Trump has become so accustomed. I know the Yanks have been late for the first two world wars, but I desperately hope they won't be early for the third one. Trump is more of a danger to mankind than Hitler ever was. He is an inherently evil piece of crap.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians