Thon Jezza Corbyn has some brass neck on 'im so he has!!

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Thon Jezza Corbyn has some brass neck on 'im so he has!!

Post by Snipe Watson »

Snipe Watson wrote:
scrum5 wrote:Wonder what a Corbyn win would do for the Labour Party
First of all, a Corbyn win is very likely.
Secondly, forget about the two legal challenges in the offing. I'm reliably informed that they will not change either of the NEC rulings. So Corbyn is on the ticket and the voting rights will be as announced after the NEC meeting.
How can the parliamentary Labour party support Corbyn if he wins? It's a classic "never the twain shall meet" scenario. The choices are for the non-corbynista wing of the party is to resign the whip en masse and form a new party that would be the official opposition or sit on the back benches for four years. I suspect the latter.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote:forget about the two legal challenges in the offing. I'm reliably informed that they will not change either of the NEC rulings.
Why bother saying that at all? There no point other than to make the point that you know something that the rest of us don't.
Those like you who in the know or have received the PM will have heard the news.
The rest of us will find out when it goes public.

:duck:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:forget about the two legal challenges in the offing. I'm reliably informed that they will not change either of the NEC rulings.
Why bother saying that at all? There no point other than to make the point that you know something that the rest of us don't.
Those like you who in the know or have received the PM will have heard the news.

:duh: :duh: Jeepers slow learners in our midst........Methody has so much to answer for.
If you check, you will find that I clarified exactly what I have been informed of. So don't be editing my post to suit your very silly pedants agenda.
In case you missed it, here it is again.
So Corbyn is on the ticket and the voting rights will be as announced after the NEC meeting.
Ejit :shake: :shake:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

:duh: :duh: Jeepers slow learners in our midst........Methody has so much to answer for.
If you check, you will find that I clarified exactly what I have been informed of. So don't be editing my post to suit your very silly pedants agenda.
So Corbyn is on the ticket and the voting rights will be as announced after the NEC meeting.
This was never about any of that.

This was about engaging in the age-old tradition of thread-hopping. :D

Take it as a compliment. Been a while since did any and it seemed reasonable at the time. Wot's yer problem?

(apart from the obvious)
I'm not arguing -
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

This was never about any of that.

This was about engaging in the age-old tradition of thread-hopping. :D

Take it as a compliment. Been a while since did any and it seemed reasonable at the time. Wot's yer problem?

(apart from the obvious)
catch up would ye....
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Don't think so. :roll:
I'm not arguing -
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

So much for a spirit of reconciliation in the party. Really Jeremy, you facking tulip. :roll: :duh: :banghead:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Yes, bloody cheek, rewarding his supporters and only taking back in the willing. %0/50 so far - you call that reconciliation? This is sarcasm by the way.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:So much for a spirit of reconciliation in the party. Really Jeremy, you facking tulip. :roll: :duh: :banghead:
Hardly a bold from the blue. He has that nasty little piece of garbage John McDonnell advising him. A man who could slit your throat while telling you in a clam clear voice that he was being reasonable.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Hmmmmmmmmm you don;t seem fond of wee John, the lesser part of the gruesome twosome. As you know I refused to instantly rule out hope that Jazza might be better than he has turned out to be. The way he is running things reminds me of those clarts in Liverpool before Kinnock sorted them out - best thing he ever did from memory.

Ponder this: May has a Nazi bitch spouting fascism as Home Secretary, what does Jeremy do?

Diane Abbott.

Sweet holy glorified mother of Jaysus, Diane Abbott. I found her occasionally tolerably amusing on This Week in much the same way I find Hal Cruttenden modestly amusing on Mock the Week .................Shadow Home Secretary ??????????? Shadow gobshite, shadow yer havin' a laugh maybe.

FFFS I think Owen Smith was right, Jezza is happy to be the labour leader, he's making the job of Labour becoming a government extremely remote as a possibility. Currently somewhere between Bob Hope & No Hope.

The remarkable thing is the Tories have made an utter balls of things in general, double the national debt whilst not getting close to balancing the current account, decimating public services as they go. They should be ripe for raping in an election, instead, they could call one any time soon & decimate Labour. You'd almost think if she hadn't BRexit to attend to, May would be even stupider than she apparently is, not to call an election.

Thank Christ I'm leaving the place soonish. They haven't had an elected Government in Spain for a year now and it appears to be moving along rather nicely. :lol: Drive the fookin' Brits into the sea and it may resemble paradise............ albeit paradise with chronic unemployment amongst the young. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

That is a very disrespectful way to talk about our next Prime Minister! You heard it here first.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

My post has disappeared...

It said HSBC have said the only credible opposition now to the Government is Sterling

Thanks Corbyn
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Setanta wrote:That is a very disrespectful way to talk about our next Prime Minister! You heard it here first.
Jezza's gonna be Prime Minister of Switzerland? :shock:
I'm not arguing -
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

:lol: Less chance of that than being PM!! Switzerland has no PM.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Pound getting more fecked by the day, price setting for next 6 months by the big multinationals will soon start to drive inflation up as the currency fall kicks in on not only imports but also exports using imported raw materials
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best