The Holiday Programme - Paris, France

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

The Holiday Programme - Paris, France

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'll tell you a yarn, I was going to go with a few lads to the SDC game in Exeter but then something in the back of my mind kicked in .....................there is a clash with Mrs T's 60th birthday. :shock: :shock: :shock:

So of course I tried the old "Jings, you'll never believe it, I've only gone and booked to go to Exeter with the lads" routine, confidently expecting a "not to worry, it's soon after Christmas, we can celebrate another time" (I've heard this for the past 36 years) but for once, "I assume you can cancel and we'll go away".

So to cut a long story short, we're off to Paris Friday 13th to Monday. NOw we've been to Paris many times but in truth it's actually been a while, so dear reader, this is where you come in.

Leaving aside the obvious attractions, all of which I have been to & explored, barring believe it or not Le Musee d'Orsay, has anyone any suggestions that might appeal to a 60 something couple, relatively spritely and prepared to dander, keeping in mind possible crap weather in January.

I have Saturday & Monday until mid-afternoon to fill, given Friday will be a ridiculously expensive birthday dinner & she's dragging me to bloody Versailles on Sunday :scratch: .........suppose it is her birthday.

No sex shows please, that apart all suggestions welcome. :D
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: The Holiday Programme - Paris, France

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Divorce???? :duck:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Evil Kiwi
Novice

Post by Evil Kiwi »

It's now a crime in new zuuland for a woman/livestuck to do thut.
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

The first two responses here pretty much sum this place up.

Thon big roundabout's nice.
It's the hope that kills you.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Thanks Grumps that's very helpful :thumleft:

Actually cancel that about Versaille, since I've last been there they have a wee train, golf buggies for hire, restaurants, segways, all manner of delights rather than trudging miles to see where that Antoinette bint pretended to be a farm girl. That'll be grand.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Evil Kiwi
Novice

Post by Evil Kiwi »

It is also a crime in nz to sheg a twun without shegging her susta. I'm a stuckler for the law.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I presume you've visited their Blackpool Tower? Still worth a second visit, if you can avoid the poodle turds that adorn the pavements.

Whenever Mrs End decides she wants a romantic weekend in Paris, she's always returns home full of stories about The Sagrada Familia and The Brandenburg Gate.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Racing Metro playing at home?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Racing Metro playing at home?
Stade?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Hateful kip in my opinion
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Racing Metro playing at home?
Yip, home to Tigers. Possibly a tough sell to Mrs Trousers, though she has been to a couple of internationals in Paris.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:Hateful kip in my opinion
I suspect you are confusing it with that shitehole London. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rooster wrote:Hateful kip in my opinion
I suspect you are confusing it with that shitehole London. Image Image Image Image Image
Nah, but it is a bit better as less dogShit on the pavements
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Disneyland
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

damianmcr wrote:Disneyland
No thanks Damo. Had all that crap when the kids were young, Disney is just awful, Universal Studios much more entertaining.