What annoys people????

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: What annoys people????

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:The people who say Londonderry are men on facebook with flags as their profile pic, also obsessed with Brexit. I've yet to meet a derry prod who doesn't say they are from Derry. It's the people who live nowhere near the place who make it an issue. What do they call their rugby team again?
… and what are the lyrics to The Sash and errr … Derry's walls?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:The people who say Londonderry are men on facebook with flags as their profile pic, also obsessed with Brexit. I've yet to meet a derry prod who doesn't say they are from Derry. It's the people who live nowhere near the place who make it an issue. What do they call their rugby team again?
… and what are the lyrics to The Sash and errr … Derry's walls?
The name was changed by royal charter. That's not very demoncratic is it? Mind you, grown men and women who still believe in princes and princesses are not the most balanced thinkers.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I count it as Derry inside walls and Londonderry outside but have yet to find any fecks to give what anyone else calls it.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

These morons who are running on the pitch at the footy.

At least HWM has the decency to wait at least ten minutes until the players are safely in the showers.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

A "fan" runs on the pitch and punches player. Player goes on to score the only goal of the game, thus winning the game. I'm sure said "fan" is loving life with that news, whilst in custody. Karma lol.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:Antifa
Right enough. We should all be on the side of the Fascists. :shock: :roll:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Kofi Annan wrote:
damianmcr wrote:People who say Derry/Londonderry
Why?
Pick one and stick to it and never worry about offending some fool.
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:It's called Derry in the same way Carrickfergus is called Carrick. People who call in Londonderry in casual conversation are trying to make a political point, knobs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
By that logic it should be Fergus? Derry is used as much as a political statement as Londonderry Jackie. Lets not get all snowflake about this. On a sign at the turnoff to Draperstown on the Dungiven road, someones sprayed out Derry, to leave London in the roadsign. :lol: :lol: :lol: its all about perception..

North of Ireland/ Norn Iron etc..
I just call it Gus. I'm hardcore. :terror:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Theresa Mayhem. Why can't she accept the result of the first vote?

Not very democratic.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

The apathetic electorate... They boil my pash

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

pwrmoore wrote:
Aaah the imaginary fascists hiding under every bed. Antifa obviously don't do irony.. they're more fascistic than the supposed "fascists" (whomever they are) they are supposed to be "fighting". Antifa are invariably aged anarchistics duping low IQ posh boys and girls to fight the : system, racism, misogeny, any other Marxist cliches under the sun before they go off to Ivy League or Oxbridge and become one of Corbyns acolytes. Despite being loaded.

Why wear masks? Spineless bed wetter millennial trolls dont even have the b*lls to front up. Judas punchers and safe spacers. Gimme a f*ckin break >seeya :flower:

We're really f*cked if this is the flower of our nations youth to be relied upon in the event we ever have to defend the nation. the Russians/ Isis, etc will just love it when they cry .and scweam until theyre sick.. :lol: :lol:
You really gotta be joking if you support these tossers.
Btw look up the definition of Fascist and see how many of the criteria Antifa actually meet. >bs >bs
Exterminate all rational thought
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
Aaah the imaginary fascists hiding under every bed. Antifa obviously don't do irony.. they're more fascistic than the supposed "fascists" (whomever they are) they are supposed to be "fighting". Antifa are invariably aged anarchistics duping low IQ posh boys and girls to fight the : system, racism, misogeny, any other Marxist cliches under the sun before they go off to Ivy League or Oxbridge and become one of Corbyns acolytes. Despite being loaded.

Why wear masks? Spineless bed wetter millennial trolls dont even have the b*lls to front up. Judas punchers and safe spacers. Gimme a f*ckin break >seeya :flower:

We're really f*cked if this is the flower of our nations youth to be relied upon in the event we ever have to defend the nation. the Russians/ Isis, etc will just love it when they cry .and scweam until theyre sick.. Image Image
Btw look up the definition of Fascist and see how many of the criteria Antifa actually meet. >bs >bs
The UK is a hotbed for fascism. Perhaps it has become so populist that nobody notices.

Britain first, EDL, Tommy Robinson fans, National Action, UKIP, the DUP etc...
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:

We're really f*cked if this is the flower of our nations youth to be relied upon in the event we ever have to defend the nation. the Russians/ Isis, etc will just love it when they cry .and scweam until theyre sick.. :lol: :lol:
Nothing Imaginary about the fascists. They're not under every bed but they really exist and they enjoy more mainstream support now than at any time since the 1930s. I suspect you've got your opinion and definition of Antifa from the good old Daily Mail. Antifa is not an organization. You can't join it. It is a loose affiliation of people from across the political and social spectrum who are calling out the resurgence of fascism. The people you are referring to have affiliated themselves to this cause for now but they do not represent Antifa any more than the ERG represent the whole Tory party. Do I support opportunist thugs from either side? No. Do I think that there is a real need in the modern world for people to call out and oppose the rise of right-wing ideologies? Absolutely.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Disgusting news coming out of NZ. It is terrorism not a lone wolf with mental health issues.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Saoradh (New RA) >TM

It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.