Legalised Hacking !!!

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Legalised Hacking !!!

Post by Rooster »

you could always look on the bright side RHH, think of the fun when some hacker reverse engineers the snoops trojan and uses it to get into the main GCHQ servers and fecks up the entire government network :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Magical1192
Novice

Post by Magical1192 »

There has been talk over emails being looked at... though to be quite frank about this they cant exactly look over every single email sent within the UK, you would need a huge workforce.
Be the best
MOE6
Novice

Post by MOE6 »

What im far more intrested in is how criminals go about there daily buisness with all the surveillance we are meant to be under these days, in my opinion this is just more government propoganda. This sort of technology wont work for long, theres always someone else smarter out there to take advantage of it.
Magical1192
Novice

Post by Magical1192 »

Anything these days is easy to get past. In school for e.g. I had a list of proxy's, typed the i.p into the web browser and away i went.
Be the best
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

Hehe i used to do that, everytime they updated their software at school we just found a new way round it.

Another favourity of mine was installing games and the like on portable hard drives or flash drives and booting them of it on school/uni computers
Why? Why not?
Magical1192
Novice

Post by Magical1192 »

I was trying something by making my own proxy today on the network at home, by passed it by getting a website etc... port numbers seemed to work only if i had more knowledge of this when i was in school.

We would put firefox onto our pens and it would work, but then the c2k got more strict :evil:
Be the best