Pro 12 final tickets

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

Eggs
Warrior Chief

Pro 12 final tickets

Post by Eggs »

Hi all,

I bought 4 tickets asap they were offered wt my ST, really good seats, grandstand, then realised I am away for a family holiday. Had a mate going to take them but he is now being a >crazy1 and changed his mind.

Im going to put them back to resale on ticketmaster, but if anyone wants them before we leave tomorrow night let me know.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Pro 12 final tickets

Post by Snipe Watson »

Eggs wrote:Hi all,

I bought 4 tickets asap they were offered wt my ST, really good seats, grandstand, then realised I am away for a family holiday. Had a mate going to take them but he is now being a >crazy1 and changed his mind.

Im going to put them back to resale on ticketmaster, but if anyone wants them before we leave tomorrow night let me know.
Good luck with that Eggs
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Eggs wrote:Hi all,

Are you on Munterfans Eggs? if not you might get a taker there later on if you sign up.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Scholar
Initiate

Post by Scholar »

Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (140.31 KiB) Viewed 1024 times